Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I agree, I also have used iDevAffiliate with a couple of different sites. I like the functionality to it.

Hey
    try to go n see in shareasale.com i m sure yu would get some best affiliate program which can pay upto 30% of sale.
    Cheap Affordable and reliable small business shared and reseller web hosting - www.seoindiawebhosting.com

I totally agree too. It is the single and the hardest goal to achieve.
    Making money from affiliate programs such as Commision Junction were popular in the past but i am not sure if anybody is really making from money through it.

Google Adsense is popular nowadays...
    www.HostMarker.com - Web Hosting Directory
    Search and Browse Categorized Web Hosts
    Request Free Hosting Price Quotes

Hi,

If you are looking to become an affiliate of Open Linux forums use following link for your affiliate account.

http://forums.linuxwebadmin.info/
    Last edited by mitto; 11-06-2006 at 09:35 AM.
    Strat with Linux || Optimize, Secure and increase performance of Apache || Already Started
    The visionary conceives the impossible, The missionary makes it possible. ...Gita.

How to go about making the money?

Quote Originally Posted by ASP-Hosting.ca
    You can make money from affiliate programs if you have targeted visitors...
    I was curious, I am new to this site and to the world of building your own web site but my question was how do you go about making the money off affiliate programs with the targeted visitors?

Edgar

Quote Originally Posted by EZedgar
    I was curious, I am new to this site and to the world of building your own web site but my question was how do you go about making the money off affiliate programs with the targeted visitors?

Edgar
    You build a website(s) around one or more affiliate programs and you drive targeted visitors to them using PPC search engines.

Our affiliate program is on the shareasale.com network... it's doing great for our affiliates...
    Alex Maleki - / - 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions - \ - Quality cPanel Shared - / - Unlimited Reseller Hosting
    Formerly Nima Hosting Solutions (nimahost.net)
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

NS-Icon
    Quote Originally Posted by hmalekib
    Our affiliate program is on the shareasale.com network... it's doing great for our affiliates...
    In future, try to recommend shareasale.com and not self-promote your affiliate scheme at the same time as this falls under, yup you got it, self-advertising, which as outlined by the forum rules is not permitted.

Quote Originally Posted by David H. View Post
    One really great affiliate program site you can look at is http://www.linkshare.com. They have some killer schemes including Western Union. In addition, if you have a half decent travel website, you really should get involved with http://www.worldnomads.com. They are a travel insurance website based in Australia and they pay pretty well for this type of scheme.

David H
    These days Insurance is a tool to safeguard individuals and their families from unfortunate losses that happen in the family. There are a hoard of schemes and types of insurance available.

Affiliate programs done right can only increase value of your website, it won't make you look cheap at all.

You can sign up an account on CJ.com to search for some valuable travel affiliate programs.

There are so many sites used for this affiliated programs.I think the best option is to go for a Google search...

You mean an affiliate network. Commission junction(CJ), Shareasale, Affiliate BOT are some of the popular ones.

I think definitely affiliated program makes money...

Quote Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
    I think definitely affiliated program makes money...
    That will depend on your web site and on what how many visitors it gets daily
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast