Thread: VPS in Canada.

VPS in Canada.

Hey!
    What is considered to be the best VPS in Canada at the present moment?
    I have seen this https://www.linovus.hosting/vps-hosting
    Do you think they are the ones I can trust?

Go for trusted data center & hosting providers. They are reliable & will give you good server uptime nearly 99% which is of utmost important for business. Server hosting providers which are present globally & serve clients worldwide can give you 24x7 technical support too. Go for cloud server hosting or dedicated server hosting rather than vps hosting if your business is growing. It will help manage your business well.
    Last edited by joselin; 10-17-2017 at 07:52 AM.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

i am using the phyber vpn since past 2 years that is very good never get down, with cheap price only 17 bugs for a whole year with more than 50 location in the world

Think that VIUX.com can be also considered as a good solution for getting cloud vps in Canada.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

Go for Okayservers.

We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.
    -------------------- Okayservers - Bitcoin Accepted --------------------
    Professional Dedicated Servers - Game Server Providers - Bitcoin Server Hosting

I'd also recommend you to look at superbithost.com bitcoin vps hosting solutions. They have stable servers located in Canada.
    Overall the package I use makes this web host Unbeatable in this day and age when being online is a key factor in any business.

I understand that you are looking for a vps server hosting provider. While choosing a vps server hosting provider , name do matter. But also see to it that they give fairly good server uptime & 24x7 technical support. This will help you maintain & achieve business performance. Also, if you have a good budget & your business is growing then go for dedicated server hosting or cloud server hosting.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

You must check out Reviews section of that hosting provider from there you will get good information about services and support

Have a look at VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Service and performance is at the highest level of expectancy.