forum.brainpulse.com
    imtalk.org
    webdesignerforum.co.uk
    warriorforum.com
    broadbandforum.in
    forum.seoranksmart.com
    affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com

5 of the Best Internet Marketing and Blogging Forums
    Increase your knowledge and grow your online business by following and joining these five essential internet marketing and blogging forums today.Warrior Forum

Warrior Forum claims to be the #1 Internet Marketing Forum Since 1997, and I don’t doubt that. If we take a quick look at their statistics (as of 12/23/09), we can get a feel for just how popular this forum is:

# of Members: 166,167
    # of Threads: 112,250
    # of Posts: 1,228,715
    Wicked Fire

Wicked Fire is known as one of the top Affiliate Marketing Forums on the web, so if you’re dabbling in affiliate marketing, especially in regards to Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and Cost-Per-Action (CPA) Networks, this forum is for you.

# of Members: 55,149
    # of Threads: 79,103
    # of Posts: 693,839
    Self-Starters Weekly Tips

The Self-Starters Weekly Tips Forum (SSWT) is a forum administered by Lynn Terry, a 12 year internet marketing veteran and owner of Click Newz. Because this is a significantly smaller forum than the rest, I find that the advice and the attention given to each post is much more personal. Lynn herself can always been seen on the forums offering her advice as well, which is really cool.

SSWT is a great spot for beginners who may be intimidated by some of the larger sites. The close-knit community is definitely very attractive and always keeps me coming back to see what everyone is up to. Personally, I find myself giving out more advice than I am taking in, which is okay with me because I love to help other people – but if you’re looking for more advanced advice, you may want to check out Lynn’s Elite Members Forum (paid), or one of the other forums mentioned here.

Digital Point Forum

The Digital Point Forum is the latest forum I’ve become a part of and seriously – it’s HUGE. It has sections for everything about internet marketing, including:

Search Engines: with subcategories Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, and Directories
    Marketing: with subcategories General Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Networks, Link Development, PPC Advertising, and Affiliate Programs
    Business: with subcategories General Business, eCommerce, Payment Processing, Legal Issues, Domain Names, Copywriting, and Buy/Sell/Trade
    Design & Development: with subcategories HTML & Website Design, Graphics and Multimedia, Content management, Programming, Site and Server Administration, and Databases
    Products & Tools
    The content is great, people are quick to respond to new posts, and from what I’ve experienced in the past week I’ve been a registered user, everyone is very friendly and happy to help each other out, no matter what level you’re at. Here’s a quick glance at the forum stats:

# of Members: 336,561
    # of Threads: 1,537,338
    # of Posts: 12,453,623
    Yes – that’s A LOT of content, but imagine how much great information has been passed between people on those threads.

A couple of notable things to point out. They have a great marketplace where you can post things you want to sell, be it a website or domain name, whatever – and people are usually quick to respond with questions to learn more about your offer. Even further, if you want something designed, you can hold a contest for it and get some stuff designed for you in no time. People scour the contest sections just waiting for a chance to earn some extra cash, so take advantage of that if you want.

There is, however, a 7 day “probation period” that you must endure before you can post within certain sections (like in the marketplace and contest areas), and before you can edit your signature. I like this because it keeps the spammers away and really shows that they care about the quality of posts and people on their forum. Most of the other parts of the forum are accessible from day 1. Good deal.

Problogger.com

Problogger.com (not to be confused with Darren Rowse’s blog at Problogger.net) is a new forum that Darren just debuted in October. The cool thing about this forum is that it’s all about blogging. Here are the sections of the forum, just to give you a sneak peek:

Blog Promotion / Finding Readers
    Making Money with Your Blog
    Writing Content
    Blog Design
    Tech Issues
    Collaboration
    Critique
    Tutorials
    General Chit Chat
    In just a few months, there are over 21,500 posts, so you can imagine how active this forum is. I’ve been a member since the beginning, and the quality of information here is superb. Probably the best part about being part of the community is the ability to connect and network with other bloggers, all with the common goal of managing a successful blog.

There is, however, a subscription fee of $5.95 a month, which is totally worth it. If you really want to take your blog to the next level and join a fantastic community, it’s worth sacrificing a couple of non-fat decaf caramel white chocolate mochas a month. Wouldn’t you think?

You can find me there under the username: PatFlynn ��

Before You Forum Away

If you’re excited about joining one or more of these forums, excellent! Before you do that, I’d like to leave you with a few final things you should know, no matter which forum or forums you may be interested in.

Don’t Join Just to Promote Your Own Site. If you go into these forums and just link back to your website without providing any quality content or asking relevant questions, you’ll get kicked out. Please, don’t do that.
    Utilize Your Signature. To promote your site, you can simply place a link within the signature portion of your profile. Your signature gets shown in every post you write, so if you interest people with what you have to say, they’ll click over to your site.
    Read the Rules Before Posting. Each forum has their own set of rules and regulations, so take a moment to read them. They are usually posted as a “sticky post” in the very top of the forum.
    Before you Start a New Thread, Perform a Search First. Almost every post since the beginning of a forum’s life is saved, so to not waste everyone’s time (including your own), do a quick search to see if any questions you want to post are already answered. Everyone will appreciate this.
    Help Other People in Need. If you come across a thread or post that asks a question that you know the answer to, respond! That’s what keeps the forum alive, and remember – each time you post, your signature gets shown. If you totally blow people’s minds with your answers, other people will notice, and you’ll get some clicks to your own site.
    And my final piece of advice is this: don’t get lost in the forums. In other words, these forums are great resources that you can utilize for help, and even lend a helping hand in, but it’s really easy to click from post to post and lose track of time and not actually get any work done.

Be a part of the community, but don’t forget about your primary goals!

Which Forums Are You A Part Of?

I’m interested to see which forums, if any, you a part of – even if they aren’t listed here.

Cheers everyone! Happy Holidays! Thank you for making 2009 a special year for me.