Server from a reliable hosting provider ...

Hostwinds.com and KVChosting.net provide attractive servers which are nice for me and I wonder which way is better to follow? What would you advise me to do?

Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget! Hostwinds.com is all the ways professional web host.
    I suppose that is one of the best web hosting providers in the world and I do recommend that for everyone who cares about good and quality hosting!

I would advise you to try EqServers.

We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services. Each day, we try and improve the experience of our customers.

Let us know your requirements so that we can suggest you the best plan that can match your requirements.

Or else you can contact us anytime.

EqServers - One of the Leading Dedicated Server Provider
    Unmetered Bandwidth Servers | Dedicated Server USA | Dedicated Server Netherlands

You know hostwinds.com as well as kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
    Their plans are full-featured and servers are well-balanced. Uptime is high and their tech staff is helpful for 24 hours.
    Any host is welcome IMHO.

Never heard of KVchosting,but heard of hostwinds before.
    Been using ctrlswitches for years now and it's only fair to give them a bit of credit, for all they have done for me. I'm a Web designer and have been using ctrlswitches for my clients and never had a problem!