Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    Hello,

Please share ideas if I purchase a hosting reseller package from a host company. Can I get a decent income by reselling hosting? What will I need to do first before starting this type of business?

Can anyone help ?
    Yes you can make money by selling hosting. First you need to purchase good reseller account then make a proper website for it and then you can easily make money throught selling hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam001 View Post
    Remember: no site, no sale.
    So, my personal experience proves that QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting service is really professional along with high server stability, good speed connection and useful features. Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    I agree with this!

You can, but a lot do it as a side gig, so dont expect to make it your main income

Quote Originally Posted by PaulHel64 View Post
    You can, but a lot do it as a side gig, so dont expect to make it your main income
    I don't see why you can't grow it into a very successful business, we all had to start somewhere with a handful of clients.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12