Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Can I make money by selling hosting?

Hello,

Please share ideas if I purchase a hosting reseller package from a host company. Can I get a decent income by reselling hosting? What will I need to do first before starting this type of business?

Can anyone help ?

Yes, you can do it. As hosting seller you should purchase the reseller hosting account from the hosting provider like HostGator and so on. But it is tough to earn money through hosting account as it has heavy competition.

Ofcourse you can but it is very tough to earn money in hosting business as you will find too many competitors anyway try to be genuine and provide the best service.

Reseller hosting is the provision of Web hosting services to companies that in turn act as Web hosts for other companies, typically providing Web site design and management services as well as acting as host for the site and serving its pages to users.
    Choose Reseller Hosting if you…
    • Want to start a hosting service, without having to deal with the hassle and cost of maintaining the actual servers.
    • Are Web designers, want to host Your clients in separate cPanel accounts, but do not require a full VPS or Dedicated Server.
    • Want to start White-label Web hosting Company at Very affordable Costs.
    Disadvantages of Reseller Hosting
    - Generally, reseller hosting plans are more expensive than shared hosting plans. However, if you have enough clients to provide service to, this won't be a big deal for you.
    - Being a reseller means constant responsibility for the service you provide. So, be ready to deal with the customers' requests all the time.

scopehosts is providing great reseller hosting services.they give 24*7 technical support

Sure you can earn decent money infact more if you do good in gaining customers. Many in this world already doing good with this reseller hosting program.

Only thing is you should good support from Server provider.

I can suggest which i come across as there support sounds good. Its TRIJIT DATACENTER.

Hope this help you!
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

Now its possible to make money with your hosting plan ,its called reseller hosting.I have not much ideas about this but you can go through this concept for details further.

Quote Originally Posted by rohit View Post
    Hello,

Please share ideas if I purchase a hosting reseller package from a host company. Can I get a decent income by reselling hosting? What will I need to do first before starting this type of business?

Can anyone help ?
    Contact the team of the host to know the procedure to sign up with them as reseller. Many web hosts keep very minimal contract to be a reseller with them. You can check out ctrlswitches and scopehosts for reseller hosting service.

off course this is very easy.

Yes you can make money by selling hosting services thus, not only make money as well as you can also enhance your own brand identity over web world.

Phoenix,1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255
    Thanks for this post.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Sure, you can make money by selling hosting. At the initial stage, you should learn all necessary terms of hosting service. Once you will get familiar with hosting service terms then order shared hosting service for your practice. After that, when you will get few clients then sign-up for reseller hosting service so you will get familiar with WHM concept and shell concept.

When you will get confidence that you can manage the clients and servers then you can have your own VPS. Use the digital marketing and SEO techniques for getting popularity.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Hi,
    Yes, you can earn money by Reseller hosting package. For this, you need to buy Reseller hosting plan from the hosting providers like the big rock, Server basket, Go daddy and many more. The reseller hosting is a type of hosting where the account owner is an ability to use his or her allotted hard drive space and bandwidth to host websites on behalf of third parties.

You can make money from home selling your own web hosting services to customers all over the world. It's slightly more complex to use, but does offer you more control over how you sell hosting resources. It has no limits on the money you make.

Yes you can absolutely earn money.

Remember: no site, no sale.
    So, my personal experience proves that QHoster.com cPanel reseller hosting service is really professional along with high server stability, good speed connection and useful features. Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast