SSD VPS account from a reliable provider ...

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide VPS accounts which are able ot satisfy all my needs but I don't know which company is better to sign up with?
    What's your would-be choice?

Vultr: High Performance SSD Cloud. is one of the best web hosting company in the world. Of recent its demand of website design and other related services has been on the increase. This is clear from the reviews of clients of the company. From the reviews collected from various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo and LinkedIn in the previous year, there were 25 positive reviews and 10 negative reviews. In addition check out this review here for an in depth analysis. Additionally, out of all website hosting companies reviews, Vultr is mentioned in favorably 71%. Certainly, Vultr is a good web hosting provider.

From the analysis which was conducted, it was realized that the support team of Vultr was very critical in satisfying clients who were having issues with their websites. For instance, when I sought their support to increase my service limit, they did so under one minute. Bravo to the Vultr team. Moreover, Vultr’s new redesign and improving the UX is so recommendable. I have greatly enjoyed services from this web hosting provider. I really cannot compare them to other web hosting providers.

Concerning cost, Vultr provides excellent services at pocket-friendly. For instance, it is the only web hosting provider that charges $25 for server instances. Another great advantage that Vultr clients get is the speed. Their design is very faster than other existing designs in the market. It is on record that Vultr has the fastest CP on the market. This has helped me to communicate with my clients and respond to them. This has greatly helped the relationship between me and my clients as there is a faster exchange of information. I have been a customer for Vultr for two years now and never at once have I regretted making that choice, of seeking Vultr services.

Just like any other web hosting provider, Vultr has its limitations. In particular, Vultr can handle a WordPress with a 1 GB RAM. This is very unlucky but I hope the technical team at Vultr will address that soon. But with the continuous upgrading and redesigning it is sure that the company will address that. Another problem that I have also experienced through using the Vultr services is that at times their instances take time to boot. This stuck me on a Sea BIOS boot screen for like 5 hours, but when I reached the support though my friend websites they greatly helped me and I was back to business. The company should put more efforts in addressing its updating their instances within the shorter time possible. Failure to do so will make many clients seek services from alternative web hosting services providers.

In general, I can say that Vultr is not only one of the best but the best web hosting services provider. From the speed, redesign and cost of instances it is clear that no web hosting provider gives services close to those of Vultr. However, the company should upgrade and boost its systems so that instances are processed within the shortest time possible. Also, there should be efforts by the technical team to incorporate WordPress to be supported by Vultr. I recommend customer to choose Vultr for their web hosting services.

i would like to suggest vps9.net because i am taking there services since 6 months.they have a 24*7 technical support and all my technical issues kept on proirity

I recommend QHoster.com cheap vps hosting if your web needs are really important - you won't be disappointed.
    Their hosting plans impressed me with the price and features. Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.