Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Any good reseller hosting in US (Linux & Windows)?

I want to start reselling Linux and Windows hosting in US.
    What reliable US hosts do you know?
    I saw dailyrazor.com offered affordable reseller hosting deals? Can I rely on them?
    Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Alternatives please?

I know hostwinds.com is reliable place to order cheap reseller hosting packages.
    You can get great servers, features, prices and reliability from almost any provider but what differentiates them is their attention to the customer and Host-ed comes top of the list when so many others fail to do even the basics!

Although they are unknown to me, their offer is not bad, but the prices are high.

My recommendation is vpswebserver or vpsgurus a verified company with reliable servers ...

I decided to give a try with dailyrazor.com hosting for 3 reasons:
    - cheap prices
    - positive customer hosting reviews
    - their representative whom I contacted via live Chat offered me a concrete guidance through the sales process.
    I highly recommend their hosting service to everyone.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

sorry i never heard about dailyrazor.com.i suggest you to check once customer reviews about that host in forums or on google.Try to look at ctrlswitches and bluehost to get best reseller hosting plans as i recently researched on these 2 hosting providers.

I have been using dailyrazor.com wordpress hosting for over 2 years now and they rock. They are a budget host, and you have to know your stuff since their service does not include helping newbies. That aside the quality of their hardware is top notch. The reliability of their network is amazing.

Hey OP,
    Why do you still hesitate?
    There are many positive feedbacks about dailyrazor.com web hosting services. Their work is based on quality. Go ahead and give them a try. Then, share your experience about the period you will have dealt with them. Good luck!

Thanks For Your Information.