How to Design Responsive Website

Hi,
    My website is not responsive I want to redesign my website. but I have't knowledge of responsive website designing.
    Please assist me from where I should get start.?

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Responsive webdesign are those designs which will run on your desktop system, laptop, tablet and mobile etc. properly when they load. Responsive websites are displayed properly in any resolution. You should have proper CSS for working of the responsive site.

For designing the WordPress website, you should have knowledge of CSS, web development. You will need to write the CSS in way that the website will work on the web version as well on mobile version.

You should have knowledge of HTML, java script, advanced HTML.

If you do not have the knowledge of it the best option will be hire the web developer who will build the website for you.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Taking into consideration your needs, I believe Linovus.ca will meet your expectations.
    I am completely satisfied with their service of this web development company. Nice, comfortable people to work with.

If you are advertising as a website design company then surely you already know how to design a responsive website?