Cheap and reliable srever to buy ...

Cheap and reliable servers from shamanhost.com and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I need to know which one is better to sign up with?

When you are planning to buy a server, you are looking for a reliable solution for your site and the most crucial part is after sales service. I really doubt on their support. Because, they do not seem to have a live chat option. The better plans do not make any sense if the provider is not available for you when you really need technical support.

I would strongly recommend AccuWebHosting for their ultra-fast server and outstanding technical support. They do provide servers in USA, Germany, Canada, France, UK, Australia, Singapore, and India. You will definitely be amazed with their pricing which starts at just $75 for 32 GB RAM and latest processor. After using their service for more than 5 years, I would say that AccuWebHosting is the leader in technical support.

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

Take a look at centohost.com as well as okayservers.com cheap dedicated servers.
    They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Best suggest to Ideastackdotcom best sever provider.

Have a look at servers from QHoster.com and Hostsailor.com.
    Their support is incredibly fast and for most things very well. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and you couldn't be more pleased.

You know either shamanhost.com or legionbox.com (LEGION20OFF) are trustworthy hosting providers which are able to satisfy the demands of many IT users. Their servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive. Support is active around the clock.

Nowadays! There are so many web services providers offering different features and plans for different prices. So it's quite difficult to select which web host provider is fulfilling our requirements at cheap prices. I would recommend you to visit www.easy.gr for a cheap and reliable web server.