Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Windows VPS

Windows VPS

Give some information on Windows VPS? What operating system do you offer on Windows VPS?

It seems to me Aspnix.com is the best host to provide quality time-tested windows services, fast servers and professional support, you can use them for sure.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

For Windows web hosting the Operating systems provided are Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 8 R2.
    Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
    Windows VPS Hosting | Windows with Remote Desktop
    Cheap Dedicated Server | Free IPMI Setup

Windows server 2012 is the latest OS for Windows-based VPS servers from Fastnext.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

Aspnix.com and webintellects.com provide quality Windows VPS deals which are worth trying putting no further questions.
    Servers are solid and prices are competitive.

I'd go for abelohost.com, they combine affordability with capability.

I really like Aspnix.com services. They are providing high performance solutions and attractive deals. Thanks for helping me deciding to use them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have got the Windows VPS service from XnYnZ.com This web host provides Windows Server 2008 Standard 64-Bit operating system. Their service and servers are highly stable and durable. I am satisfied with them.

As for me I'd recommend you to check out Windows VPS solutions from 4goodhosting.com. Their Windows VPS hosting deals is very reliable and never had any problems at all. They have wonderful customer service which always responding to my emails and tickets immediately and consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by FrederickKopp View Post
    Give some information on Windows VPS? What operating system do you offer on Windows VPS?
    Windows server 2008 and Windows Server 2012
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Our in house control panel handles all the complexities of Hyper-V management, meaning you can take care of most tasks including operating system installations with the click of a button.

I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get windows vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Corrazon View Post
    I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get windows vps solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.
    Scroll up and check OP’s question carefully.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Windows VPS Hosting is the kind of service to host your website or web application or many other things. There are several latest windows OS offered by web hosting company like Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2. Windows Server 2003 is OS which is almost outdated now.
    Windows VPS Hosting
    Cloud VPS
    Every problem has a solution

You will be pleased dealing with Aspnix.com server plans. Uptime is high and servers are solid. Support is available all round the clock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast