VPS hosting from a trustworthy provider ...

VPS deals from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are in my mind and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?

hi,

I have not used the services of these companies. Offering is not a bad one, but I like certified companies that have years of experience.

I think if I lost my website was lost due to some error on the server or something, I will be desperate...

Try a verified company such as vpsgurus, vpswebserver or softlayer.

Good customer support is a must for resolving the issues with your VPS hosting. When any serious issue on your website is taking too long to be resolved, it may hamper your website traffic. Prior to choosing a hosting provider, you need to test the customer support staff and then decided to go with them.

Just choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
    You can look at exmasters.com and also ssdcloudservers.com vps hosting solutions (features and resources are great).

Compare them and choose the most appropriate host for your specific needs.

My choice is TRIJIT CLOUD VPS Hosting as their all servcies backed with very good support call Legendary Support.
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

Never heard about them.But I have been using VPS from VPS9.net. Very quick technical support with effective solutions for all my queries. Till now had no issues. Hope you also get the same. Just try them.

I moved my personal site to libertyvps.net NL web hosting and was so impressed with their service I ended up moving all my sites to them. Price seems very competitive (another reason I went with this provider). Additionally their response times are exceptional.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Have heard a bit about libertyvps but have not used them so far. We have been using AccuWeb Hosting from some time and they are good. Their live chat support is really crisp.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

IF you are looking for good Vps service at resonable cost with fully managed you can try Dieselhosting they have good support

If you are looking for good service for vps,then I would suggest you to check once with vps9.net.They provide excellent service,full root access,affordable price,ddos protection also guaranteed uptime.They provide effective solutions for all the queries.

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    VPS deals from hostsailor.com and libertyvps.net are in my mind and I am in two minds which way is better to follow?
    Check out customer reviews about both the mentioned hosts in web host review submission site and as well in the review section of the forum. I would suggest you to check out Godaddy, Scopehosts, Hostpappy, Hostgator, Arvixe and Leasedlayer.

I do no not want to say anything bad about my previous web host but with QHoster.com I have everything done faster, the site loads faster, everything works great. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed). Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.