Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Phoenix,1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255

Is cloud server better then others?

Can anybody tell me about that?

Cloud server is better than other types of server hosting i.e vps hosting, dedicated server hosting.
    It works better for all modern businesses. Whether you use managed or unmanaged cloud hosting services, windows cloud server or linux cloud server, it satisfies every business needs. It uses virtual servers for its working & can be managed from anywhere. It delivers good web performance & value for money.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Here is the post for you - http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthr...ud-web-hosting

You will get the brief idea about the cloud server and hosting. Hope this will help you.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Yes, cloud hosting is more better than other type of hosting. As, cloud hosting means the technology allows the easy integration of the extra resources i.e. space or RAM, and thus it enables the website growth. The other hosting solutions that are the dedicated or the shared hosting depend upon the machine only, while the cloud hosting security is guaranteed by many servers.

There are advantages and disadvantages to cloud servers , but i believe the pro's outweigh the cons for a website. Just the fact the level of protection andserving a version of the website if its down is good enough. Sometimes however you will get locked in with a bad bunch of ips and then you get hit negatively on seo. as for sitespeed i really never saw any change with that. Ddos protection is great.

Cloud hosting is an alternative to hosting websites on single servers (either dedicated or shared servers) and can be considered as an extension of the concept of clustered hosting where websites are hosted on multiple servers. With cloud hosting, however, the network of servers that are used is vast and often pulled from different data centres in different locations
    i would like to suggest scopehosts.com I can say this company has everything needed for quality hosting.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

As for professional cloud web hosts, I can recommend these ones:
    1) Rareservers.com - The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
    2) Viux.com - Their website is convenient, user friendly (pricing for cloud hosting packages is competitive).
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, these hosts are the ways to go.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Yes cloud vps hosting is better then others as it is easy to manage from anywhere anytime and easy upgrade and downgrade anytime anywhere. Now a day most providers does provide cloud hosting itself.
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

>Cloud computing might be a questionable subject today however it will be taken a gander at as a progressive innovation everything considered. Indeed, even the US government is getting distributed computing administrations, and we can expect more associations jumping at the Cloud. How about we take a gander at what makes it useful for organizations.

>Cloud computing helps chop down expenses. Operational costs are decreased with distributed computing. You pay just for what you utilize; costs are straightforwardly corresponding to your prerequisites. Likewise, the cost of setting up the framework is less.

>It is anything but difficult to introduce the innovation. Cloud computing does not require organizations to get extra equipment or programming. Besides, the usage is done remotely.

>Cloud computing is a big deal saver. Organizations spare time at the season of set-up, as distributed computing winds up noticeably utilitarian speedier than different frameworks. It likewise guarantees quick recuperation. In this way, organizations don't lose superfluous time anyplace.

>It is exceptionally mechanized. Cloud computing, organizations don't have to set up a group to deal with framework refreshes and back-ups. Mechanization is one of the greatest attractions of this innovation.
    Last edited by rvalmeekife; 09-21-2018 at 11:53 AM.

I Will Recommend Cloud

I had been using shared hosting for a long time and them moved all my websites to VPS, but after Google many updates regarding site speed and also increase of bounce rate on all of my websites. I moved all of myn websites to managed cloud hosting services by Cloudways, Now, all of websites are performing very well and also managin them is now more easier.

You can trust http://hostingsource.com
    They got my account and domain setup in less than 10 minutes. This is great, I love this web host.

How quickly can I have resources online? With cloud servers, you can have resources online within minutes. But with dedicated servers this can take considerably longer, even weeks in some circumstances.
    Can I upgrade the RAM, disk space and CPU? The answer is yes for both cloud and dedicated servers. The key difference here is that with cloud servers, this can be achieved in only a few clicks or even automated using an API. However, with dedicated servers, this is a manual process that would require a scheduled maintenance window.
    Can I achieve High Availability quickly and cost effectively? Again, yes for both options. However, this can be achieved very quickly with cloud servers. You can configure an HA environment quickly with multiple cloud servers and a load balancer within minutes. While you can request an HA environment within a dedicated infrastructure using multiple dedicated servers and a dedicated load balancer, this can take hours or even days to build. Another key difference here is that building a HA environment in the cloud can cost up to 60% less.
    Are tools available for auto-scaling, auto-provisioning and auto management? Yes, in a cloud environment these tools are readily available via the community-driven open development API. While tools are available in a dedicated environment, you may have to wait for vendor-driven development.
    Can I easily run cost-effective segmentation of resources? Compartmentalizing your resources by function allows for easy scalability, management and resource segmentation. This can be achieved cost effectively in the cloud. However, this type of compartmentalization is very expensive to achieve with dedicated hardware.
    Is monitoring available and can I get technical support? The answer to this is yes for both options.
    Can I address stringent security and compliance needs? If this is a requirement, then dedicated hardware might be the best choice for your business. Complete compliance with most regulations can be achieved in a dedicated environment.
    Can I manage my servers on-the-go using a mobile device? Yes, both iOS and Android operating systems are compatible with cloud servers. This is not the case with dedicated hardware and management is a manual process.
    Get your Emails verified by ZeroBounce
    ZeroBounce - Validate your E-mails
    The best email verification service

Hello, friends, I need to find decent a Web host and was thinking of going for cloud hosting because it sounds like it would be more For those who require speed of loading page, flexible and immediate resource allocation, disaster recovery plans, energy saving and climate-friendly server set up and above all, more in fewer prices, then cloud is a perfect solution for them.

My highest recommendation is to give SolVPS.com a try. They offer nice cloud web hosting deals.
    Everyone who visits my site is always impressed....so if you want to "set it and forget it" these are the dependable, trustworthy people you're looking for.

For those who require speed of loading page, flexible and immediate resource allocation, disaster recovery plans, energy saving and climate friendly server set up and above all, more in less prices, then cloud is a perfect solution for them. If you can think of any other benefit of cloud hosting over traditional

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast