help me to make a right choice ...

Hostround.com and barbariannetworks.com servers are solid and nice for me and I wonder which one should I buyu and why?

Servers from hostsailor.com and oissite.com are solid and cheap with high uptime and webmaster-friendly support.

Go to a few hosting review sites and read what people have said, there is a high chance that a host has written positive things about himself so you are looking for negative reviews because those will tell you the truth.

I have seen attractive dedicated server hosting deals at exmasters.com homepage.
    Well, it also has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service

Servers from hostsailor.com and a2hosting.com can be suitable for your demands.
    All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

VPS9Networks offers wide range of Powerful Dedicated Servers providing amazing Flexibility, owned Resources and Safety in a TIER III+ Datacenter. Servers are backed by 100% network and power uptime SLA.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available