For Travel Site Which is suitable Dynamic or Static Site

Hi Friends !

For Travel Site which site methods would be suitable dynamic site or Static Site.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 01-21-2018 at 10:58 PM.

While dynamic websites has a backend written in a language like PHP, nodeJS etc. These sites can take user input and change their content based on databases.

Dynamic PHP site is good for travel industry

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    If you are not going to provide any booking facility then go with the static site. If whole website has constant contents then go with the static website. I would suggest, go with the dynamic site for the travel website, it will be helpful.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Dynamic site is good for Travel industry.

Travelling sites on Php are good but I'll not prefer to put the online system on any travel portal based on PHP.

May vary upon your requirement you can create custom PHP basis website or WordPress both are dynamic. Whereas static website are now consider as old fashion because things /technology is getting better and better. Now everyone prefer to use CMS due to flexibility and extensive options whereas according to the latest stats WordPress power over 29% of the total market share in web design industry. Well there are several WordPress hosting provider which allow users to deploy it on one click. Cheers.

Dynamic PHP site is good enough for the travel industry, аs sathiyahotels said. I have been working as a travel agent for ten years. I used to work for a friend of mine, but he had to close his business because of the pandemic, and we were unemployed for a while. During the pandemic, I became interested in developing and designing websites. I started to develop myself in this direction, and by the time all the covid restrictions were lifted, I already had my service, which was ready to provide tours to Germany and the USA. On the first day of the project launch, I sold 20 tours to Berlin ( I think the success was because the price of the tour was lower than average since I book tickets for clients on https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/). Tours in Germany are much more popular than in the US, and I am honestly surprised by this.