Feature-rich and affordable cloud hosting?

Thinking to host some of my new web sites. What are the best hosting providers you know?
    I need cloud based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space.
    What can you tell me about hostingsource.com and their reliability?
    Any information on viux.com cloud hosting services?
    Are they trustworthy? What host is better?

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Here are the features which you should check while ordering the cloud hosting service -

1. Accessibility - Main advantage of cloud hosting is that the files are accessible anywhere and anytime. You can access the files when you would like to access without matter of place. You should make sure this feature is provided by your provider.

2. Backup facility - Cloud hosting service always have the copy of your data on the the server. So in the case of disaster, you will have the copy of data even if the data on the main server get deleted or lost. You should make sure the backup facility is provided by your cloud hosting provider.

3. Low cost solution - You will need to pay just the amount for the storage which you are actually using. Make sure to compare the plans before ordering the cloud hosting service.

4. Secure service - You don't have to worry about the security. Cloud hosting provider will have the best infrastructure on which you don't need to worry about the security , they have their setup for security. So make sure the security setup is proper at your cloud hosting providers end.

5. High degree of uptime - The cloud hosting service should have the high degree uptime.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

You can get feature-rich affordable global cloud web server hosting services with

Unicloud Budget
    Unicloud Standard
    &
    Unicloud Enterprise.

It also supports private cloud server, public cloud server, & hybrid cloud server hosting.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

In attendance are many but i will adjudicated you Domainz Guru for most trustworthy accommodating. Thank you......

If you ask me, I'd choose viux.com cheap cloud hosting deals.
    Their support is good, they always respond within a few hours, and often within a few minutes.
    Their servers are pretty good, and they have a support forum too.

I have no experience with hostingsource.com services, but I can suggest you other company to use their services. As, I am personally using the services of Microhost company and found them very reliable and effective for my use. I am happy with their service support.You can also trust them and use their service support.

Go for cloud vps server hosting. This is the best cloud server hosting service as far as I know. It is more reliable. You can utilize both cloud & vps server hosting features with it. Go for global provider if possible. They will have global tier-4 data center and hence you will never downtime. Also, its global technical team will be available 24x7 to assist you.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Search for CloudWays,
    Get your Emails verified by ZeroBounce
    ZeroBounce - Validate your E-mails
    The best email verification service