Looking for Bitcoin offshore vps host

I need 30GB disk space and 1000GB badnwidth, cPanel, pay $35/mo
    The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Is superbithost.com web hosting service reliable?
    Will it be good for running warez-linking sites? What hosting provider would you choose?

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net provide VPS deals on lovely conditions.
    Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, etc.

Been hosting with superbithost.com for over 2 years now and im really satisfied with the quality of service.
    Support is responsive and uptime is near perfect; open several tickets and were responded promptly not to mention they resolved my request.

Superbithost.com is everything a host should be - it's there, it works, it's supported, and is extremely professional.
    In the beginning, I was wary of how about the use of online tech support, but I often receive a reply within 5-10 minutes, and never more than a day's response.

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com have VPS deals in a quality manner which are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    I need 30GB disk space and 1000GB badnwidth, cPanel, pay $35/mo
    The host should have money back guarantee, 99.9% network uptime, 24/7 support.
    Is superbithost.com web hosting service reliable?
    Will it be good for running warez-linking sites? What hosting provider would you choose?
    I have also used superbithost for few months and they are quite good. No issue so far and I would recommend them.
    WratHost - Fast and Stable Hosting solutions with 24/7 support. Prices from $1.20 USD per month with included DDoS, Backups, Install WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop and many others with 1 Click.

Our website: https://www.wrathost.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wrathost
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/HostWrat

Contact us: https://www.wrathost.com/contact.php

Superbithost.com have wonderful features coupled with very cheap hosting packages and webmail access are amazingly rich and intuitive interfaces. The application packs they now support also help facilitate almost effortless setup of great commonly used web based applications.

Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and hostwinds.com, they have stable servers with high uptime and their network is fully-redundant.
    Their servers are stable and fast offered at competitive prices.

Checkout at bearserver, you may get some for cheap
    always best car rental in belgrade prices

Superbithost.com were recommended by my web design professor because of their 24 hour support and diversity of services.
    It was super easy. I was able to figure most of it out myself, but on occasion, would need to call in.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

If you need to host Bitcoins then probably you need high class/high bandwidth hosting plans.

Check out VPS deals from hostsailor.com and hosting.uk.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Right now Bitcoin payments have a fee of 30+ USD due to the high amount of transactions. It's hardly a good way to pay for hosting right now.
    You might be better off finding a provider that accepts altcoins as well.