Which deal is the best to buy?

KVChosting.net ("FRIDAY17") and legionbox.com (LEGION20OFF) provide attractive deals with discounts and I wonder what's the best to buy?

I would say none as according to their site 'PROMO ENDS ON April 6th 2017 MIDNIGHT!' and they have still not removed it and never heard of leagionbox.
    check the screenshot.
    If you want to buy a VPS you can go for AccuWeb Hosting. Get a VPS at the same price without any offer.
    AccuWebHosting - The best and most reliable web hosting provider
    VPS Hosting

Hi, I don't know about them, but right now we have 60% Discount promotion and if you want check our Windows VPS plans, or Unamanged Linux, cPanel/WHM Managed plans.

If you have any questions, you can always contact us via our contact form or Live Chat.
    WratHost - Fast and Stable Hosting solutions with 24/7 support. Prices from $1.20 USD per month with included DDoS, Backups, Install WordPress, Joomla, PrestaShop and many others with 1 Click.

Our website: https://www.wrathost.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/wrathost
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/HostWrat

Contact us: https://www.wrathost.com/contact.php

I would like to suggest you that KVCHOSTING.net because they are providing fast, secure and reliable hosting coupons.

If you’re shopping for a new phone this weekend, be prepared to read some fine print. The days of straightforward discounts are over. Instead, you’re now looking at deals that require you to sign up for frequently confusing installment or leasing plans, with the discounts paying out over the course up to two years.

That’s certainly not as nice as just getting a price cut up front. But if you were planning to buy your phone on a monthly payment plan anyway, there’s not much to take issue with here. On Black Friday, you’ll be able to save several hundred dollars on some of this year’s top phones. You can check out this year’s best discounts below.

Kvchosting.net is great. I have never had a problem with up-time, but my sites are low-traffic.
    You can submit support tickets easily right from the dashboard, and choose the level of severity of your issue.

USA 1330 Avenue of the Americas Suite 23A,New York, NY 10019
    Did you finalize your order if yes with whom and what is your experience?If not we suggest with other options as well.
    "Regards,
    Venkat M
    Medha Hosting,
    Cheap Dedicated server & Cheap VPS Server Hosting"

Use the code “NEWYEAR18” - gives 50% OFF
    PROMO ENDS JANUARY 6th, 2018

So I am still very happy with Kvchosting.net ssd hosting services.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Arrow

January is the best time for growing your business if you're the blogger is any online business owner. this is the right time for buying best hosting deals with unlimited features. now Free Hosting Provider GoogieHost giveaway Free VPS Server Hotsting at just $.01/M use coupons code GRABPENNY and get cheap deals.

Name:  gOOGIEHOST FREE NO ADS HOSTING.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  33.8 KB
    Last edited by amanwaa; 01-09-2018 at 06:43 AM. Reason: image missing

Some how I have got convinced that kvchosting.net is one of the best hosts in the business out there.
    I've been with them for six months now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER