Is the name of domain and website should be same

Hello,

I want to clarify my doubt about the domain name .is that true that I have to name my site after my domain name ,are they correlated to each other or its just said .

Anyone please give your inputs.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Domain name is the identity of your website so it should be matched with your website. It should clarify the purpose of your website. I think, domain name affect the website success. Because if the website name is clarifies the purpose of your website then visitors get attract towards your website. It should be catchy. It depends on the marketing approach too. If you are promoting your website in unique way then name doesn't matter.

Here are some tips here -

1. Make sure you will choose the domain name related to your site. That is if you would like to create the site related to games then from it's name, end-user should get the purpose of the site.

2. Make sure to choose the domain extension carefully, If you are developing the educational site then the extension should be .edu so it will clarify the use of your website.

3. You can use country specific extensions too.

4. Use the top rated keywords while assigning name to your website so it will help you to rank your website in SEO.

5. Domain name should be shrot and sweet, easy to remember.

Domain name popularity depends on factors like visitors, alexa, design, architecture, contents on the website , images and number of links pointing to your website, social site linking. You will need to review the all links connected to your website. You should remove the bad links that is spam links. Internal linking should be proper.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

They should be the same. It will look weird if I connect to yoursite.com only to see a completely different website front page.
    Get your Emails verified by ZeroBounce
    ZeroBounce - Validate your E-mails
    The best email verification service

Your website is something which talks about your business. It speaks about your products & services which you want to sell. Website helps you reach potential customers & gain leads. People can remember your business name & domain name too if they are correlated. This is the first step towards better business. The second step is to assign a better server hosting provider service which suits your business.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US