help me to make a right choice please ...

Can you help me to make a right choice comparing deals from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com? Which one would you choose and why?

How much disk space, bandwidth do you require? Any specifications?

They both have servers located in the USA. Personally I like hostwinds.com and the quality of their hosting services.
    Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).

Well both mentioned companies - hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    They provide their services with all necessary resources to feel fine in the IT world.

Check out servers from legionbox.com.
    These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Well you can get in contact with the support team of the mentioned hosts to know much on the services and deals the hosts offer. Also check out offers section of the forum you will get alternative hosts providing more efficient services.
    Leasedlayer - Next-Gen Web Hosting services
    Get Special Web Hosting Deals on SSD Shared Hosting | Managed XEN VPS | Unmanaged OpenVZ and XEN Linux VPS | SSD Cloud VPS | Super Fast Dedicated Servers

I would like to suggest for VPS9Networks, as there is best existing offers live available. Have 24/7 active Management Support as per the requirements.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available

Both company are very good but...

Quote Originally Posted by prosha View Post
    Can you help me to make a right choice comparing deals from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com? Which one would you choose and why?
    Both web hosting company is very service provider but they provide very costly dedicated hosting here are so many company who provide better service in cheap price just need to search that company. I hope you get it.

Plans from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net can be suitable for all your needs.
    They are helpful portals to host websites easily with efficient performance.You can easily get help from their technical department.

Customer Service has always been important to me and with high-quality service!
    Overall, Hostwinds.com are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Why only those 2 hosting providers ?Any reasons

I like to suggest you to go with scopehosts.You can compare services of scopehosts with other hosting providers also.
    Scopehosts providing 24/7 services with highly talented tech staff to resolve all the issues with respect to clients
    Last edited by Scopehosts; 02-08-2018 at 04:19 AM.

They run their own servers and Hostwinds.com seem to make my sites load a little bit faster. I should also say that control panel is modern and there are all the extras that you need. They always update all their programs to the newest version, like Cpanel, fantastico, MySQL, Apache etc. the website is always online and running fast.