Stable srever to buy ...

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide a wide range of servers and I don't know which one is the best for hosting a Wordpress blog with? What do you think?

I'd draw your attention to servers which linovus.hosting and legionbox.com provide.
    They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.

Good host. It is a common thing that most hosting companies do not have knowledge skills on what customers do with their account, but not with QHoster.com.Their network and server uptime are perfect as my site is always online.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I have now transferred all my hosting to Centohost.com and I am very happy and proud. Recommended 100%.
    If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go. They are offering 35% off the price now.

Servers which hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net provide are solid and reliable.
    Their Technical Support deserves particular recognition for his ability to resolve problems speedily and in a very considerate manner. They are exactly what you would hope for from technical support.

==>> you will make right choice - give VIUX.com dedicated hosting service a try.
    I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

I would suggest Easy.gr because it is the best place to buy a server and other web services. They provide a wide range of web services such as Dedicated servers, Shared hosting, Cloud hosting, Wordpress managed hosting and many more at reasonable prices.

Hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com servers are worth your attention.
    Everything has worked as advertised. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

Host4geeks.com provide Linux VPS/Dedicated services with free migration services. You get full root access. The support people are very skilled and 24/7. Always recommended.

I've got nothing but good things to say about QHoster.com - I've used several hosts since I began building sites about 5 years ago and I just keep migrating older sites over to them when I get the chance. Speed connectivity is great... The pages are uploaded fast.

Have a look at servers from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com as they provide reliable and attractive services.
    They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the price is great!