Powerful servers in Canada (Beauharnois)?

Any help please?
    I wanna choose the best and the most reliable dedicated server host with servers in Canada (Beauharnois):
    Linux, 1 TB - HD, 16 TB - bandwidth, 24 GB of RAM.
    What can you say about QHoster.com and their server stability? Any reviews please?

What other hosts can you recommend me to look at ?

Look for server hosting providers elsewhere too. You can get best and reliable dedicated server hosts too. Global dedicated hosting services are best if you have business worldwide or looking to grow.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Located south of Montreal, OVH's first Canadian datacentre is one of the largest in the world. It is also one of the most eco-friendly datacentres, as can be seen from its energy efficiency record (PUE of 1.09). Its connection to the neighbouring hydroelectric plant guarantees a supply of green energy. By combining water-cooling technology for servers with optimised air flow within the buildings, OVH is minimising its impact on the environment

Have a look at servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net, their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.

QHoster.com reliability has been very good. They accept lots of payments: Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.
    There have been a few occurences of downtime, but they were brief (at least on our server) and support is usually quick to respond.

Take a look at Viux.com web hosting solutions. These guys have super fast and really stable servers located in Canada.
    Their customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

QHoster.com have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.

Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.

My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable.
    Overall, QHoster.com is a great host that I would recommend.

Look for server hosting providers elsewhere too. You can get best and reliable dedicated server hosts too. Global dedicated hosting services are best if you have business worldwide or looking to grow. Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

Don't waste your time any longer. With advanced features like live demos and performance comparisons, you can build your website faster than you think.

Hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com servers are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
    They are too good in customer support. The questions get often answered in under a half an hour.