Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where should I host my websites?

I do not want to have a reseller account. Please let me know, Where should I host my websites?

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    Can you please provide the requirement that is the website details which you are going to host ? Is it single site? How many visitors are there? I would provide you the correct answer.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

In website terms, those cracks are generally intermittent technical issues that are difficult to track down.

I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted web hosts - check out dailyrazor.com cheap web hosting deals.
    Save up to 50% discount today while offer lasts! Click on the “SIGN UP TODAY” button for each hosting plan for discount details.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Thumbs up

Hello,

I would like to recommend these sites Hosting Raja and server basket are providing better hosting services. providing at reasonable on prices. Among the above providers, I have moved to serverbasket.com which is exactly suitable for my requirements and happy with there services have expertise support team and providing full root access to control site. So you can sign up for it without any doubt.

I would like to suggest to research on some best web hosting service providers to have response for your query, my view is try with VPS9Networks as these days they are offering best holiday offers as well they provide complete management support.

According to my suggestion you should go for Namecheap. It is one of the best web hosting company

I am impressed with digitalserver.com.mx service. Check out their reseller hosting solutions.
    As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes.

I think ideastackdotcom is best web hosting service provider and 24/7 support available.

I would suggest you to use the services of Microhost company. Their services are extremely amazing and are available with low cost price. They are providing the services at 24*7 for their customers help.Their service support is good for satisfying their customers need.They have 99.99% up-time, good reliability feature, high bandwidth, strong security support.

vps and cloud is good.
    Last edited by robinss; 12-24-2017 at 08:15 AM.

A domain is the name of your website. It has to be unique and convey the brand of your business. To get your own domain, you need to register it with a domain registrar.

Above are some reputable domain registrars to consider.

A web host is a big computer (aka, server) that stores your websites. Some giant companies – like Amazon, IBM, and FB, own and manage their web servers; other businesses simply rent their servers from a hosting provider (which is a lot more cheaper and easier).

I would highly recommend you to go with Microhost company. Their service support is extremely amazing. I am personally using their services from last 1 year. They are available with lowest prices and thus satisfies their customers need.Good reliability, up-time and high bandwidth. They have excellent technical support which is available for 24*7.

Hi

Here are some best web hosting companies in India here you can host your websites.

GoDaddy
    1&1
    Justhost
    Bluehost
    SiteBuilder.com
    iPage
    HostGator
    Hostinger.com
    Host1Plus
    Media Temple

Hope this helps you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast