Looking for high uptime reseller hosting in Mexico

I'm looking for a trusted host - high uptime reseller hosting in Mexico.

I have found that web host is providing affordable managed offshore hosting with all the necessary features required by me.
    Have you ever heard about them? Are they trustworthy?

Delhi, India
    I would like to suggest you that is the best reseller hosting provider in Mexico. They are provided unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk storage and 99.95% server uptime guarantee.

Wanna say that is reliable Mexican host. They always take me with pleasant surprises every now and then.
    Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.

Speaking for myself, I like the price team offer within on their well-balanced reseller hosting accounts.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.