Looking for high uptime reseller hosting in Mexico

I'm looking for a trusted host - high uptime reseller hosting in Mexico.

I have found that digitalserver.com.mx web host is providing affordable managed offshore hosting with all the necessary features required by me.
    Have you ever heard about them? Are they trustworthy?

I would like to suggest you that Mogohost.com is the best reseller hosting provider in Mexico. They are provided unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk storage and 99.95% server uptime guarantee.

Wanna say that digitalserver.com.mx is reliable Mexican host. They always take me with pleasant surprises every now and then.
    Every time I feel it could not be better, they come up with yet another offer, either in prices, or in services. I am always impressed due to their efficient web hosting services.

Speaking for myself, I like the price digitalserver.com.mx team offer within on their well-balanced reseller hosting accounts.
    Their website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

Some how I have got convinced that digitalserver.com.mx is one of the best Mexican hosts in the business out there.
    I've been with them for two years now and thus feel that my conviction is supported with some real time experience as well.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

As an alternative try to consider QHoster.com website hosting solutions. If I am not mistaken, they have servers in Mexico.
    The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.