Amazon and cloud services

Any one who has used the cloud services of Amazon ?

No dear, I don't have any idea about this. Because I did not used it ever.

If you are new, then I would recommend you to choose traditional hosting solution such as VPS instead of Amazon services. With Amazon most of the things you will have to setup by yourself. For example, control panel installation, etc… There is no doubt about the reliability of Amazon services, but if you don’t understand how to use their services properly, then you will mostly struggle to setup everything correctly. Btw, what kind of application you wish to run on cloud server? And which platform you want, Hyper-V, VMware, etc…?
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

I haven't used the Amazon cloud hosting services but I have taken cloud hosting services from CloudOYE. They are providing fast, secure and reliable cloud hosting services.

Quote Originally Posted by alicemaris558 View Post
    I haven't used the Amazon cloud hosting services but I have taken cloud hosting services from CloudOYE. They are providing fast, secure and reliable cloud hosting services.
    What type of cloud solution you are using? Public cloud or Private cloud or Hybrid cloud?

Cloud computing has three major service solutions i.e. SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS where software programs, infrastructure, and platforms are offered as a Service. When you decide on the right type of cloud computing and solutions then it may give maximum benefits to your business.

Today, millions of customers are using AWS solutions to build their businesses. It offers more flexibility to build your app, instead of using use cases of the industry. Some of the benefits of AWS solutions include cost-effective, reliability, manageability, strategic edges, excellent controls, scalability etc. Further, it offers the facility to compute, store, and access the database faster in the cloud and scales your IT apps at much lower costs.

Amazon is the best cloud service available so far with a plenty of benefits like safe, secure access and reliable cloud hosting too. If you opt for the Amazon web services then you must have a perfect idea of implementation otherwise you may struggle to set up the AWS correctly in the end.

Also, check which type of application you want to run over the cloud and either it needs AWS support or not. Once you are done with all the necessary research, you can start working on the platform and get the outcomes instantly.

Amazon Web Services. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.

Amazon Web Services is the topmost cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes Iaas. Amazon Web Services offers more flexibility to build your applications. Amazon Web Services provides benefits they are cost-effectiveness, excellent controls, manageability, reliability, strategic edges, scalability. Amazon Web Services offers to store and access the database faster in the cloud.

If you are looking for the best cloud service then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloud now technologies partnered with aws, azure, google cloud and oracle cloud service. Cloud now technologies provides cloud tech solutions for their clients.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/

Amazon is the best cloud service available so far with a plenty of benefits like safe, secure access and reliable cloud hosting too. If you opt for the Amazon web services then you must have a perfect idea of implementation otherwise you may struggle to set up the AWS correctly in the end.If you are looking for cloud managed service and cloud consulting service then I suggest cloud now technologies. Cloudnow is a leading cloud-based services company that offers Cloud Advisory service and cloud Migration services in addition to Cloud Managed Services, specialized in Google Cloud. Cloudnow technologies help businesses to gain a competitive edge through reduced costs, increased productivity, and outstanding customer experience.

https://www.cloudnowtech.com/cloud-a...-services.html