Can anyone help me to get hosting for my Magento store ?

Hello folks,

Can anyone help me to get hosting for my Magento store ?

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    You can order Linux web hosting service for your Magento store. Depends on your use, you can choose the configuration and proceed with the sign-up. If you have more resources requirements and site is of number of pages then you can have your own VPS for it. It will be your own server on which you can host your own site.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

Try considering exmasters.com website hosting deals. They know how to keep everything working fast.
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

Quote Originally Posted by 24x7servermanag View Post
    You can order Linux web hosting service for your Magento store. Depends on your use, you can choose the configuration and proceed with the sign-up. If you have more resources requirements and site is of number of pages then you can have your own VPS for it. It will be your own server on which you can host your own site.
    Even I am in favor of Linux as magento blends better with Linux compared to Windows

Even my vote is for Linux.

I will highly recommend you to use Magento 2 for your e-commerce website, because now this is the latest version and there are hundreds of extensions through which you can manage your store easily. get cloudways Magento 2 hosting, It is very fast and reliable for Magento 2.

You can use Fastcomet, Hostgator, hostinger, 1and1

Shared Resource
    VPS (virtual private server)
    Dedicated Server
    Cloud solutions