VPS account to sign up with ...

A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are in my mind as I need to host a Wordpress blog with and I wonder which way is better to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    A2hosting.com and QHoster.com VPS deals are in my mind as I need to host a Wordpress blog with and I wonder which way is better to follow?
    A2 is a good provider and have not used Qhoster, but I would rather suggest you to try AccuWeb Hosting. They have full range of Classic, SSD and Cloud hosting plans. They even provide pre built VPS for Mean.JS and Node.JS. Also all the plans includes complimentary backup and 7 days money back guarantee.
    AccuWebHosting - The best and most reliable web hosting provider
    VPS Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by transilvania View Post
    No much information about the mentioned hosts. Well I would suggest you to check out Scopehosts, as they provide SSD VPS hosting service with 24/7 customer support.

Majority of support issues are answered within 15 minutes by the support guys of QHoster.com - really good web host.
    Promo code : happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.

VPS deals from hostingsource.com and integralhost.net can be suitable for meeting all your needs.
    Their support usually you do not have to wait more than 10 minutes. The way they handle problems and solutions is very professional, I highly recommend them!

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.