Wanna choose the best cloud web hosting provider

Hey dudes,
    I require your help and need to consult with experienced webmasters.
    Need cloud hosting solutions with these specs:

50 GBs of HD and over 1 TB of bandwidth + 24/7 customer tech support.

I know VIUX.com and Rareservers.com offer nice cloud hosting deals.
    Any information on these web hosts? What provider would you rather choose?

Cloud hosting is used for a variety of things, but it's helpful to know its most common uses and how they line up with your requirements. Many businesses handle all of their emails through cloud hosting. Others use file backups and databases. Most e-commerce sites also use cloud hosting because their industry requires 24/7 access for their customers. And other businesses use cloud hosting for storage and sharing. Typically, a given business will need a combination of these things, so be sure to ask your web hosting company what they offer.

IMHO, viux.com will suit all your demands - they offer cool cloud web hosting packages. Uptime is perfect.
    Great host. Wonderful customer service and very quick responses. I can recommend it to other webmasters.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

There are numerous advantages of cloud hosting and when evaluating them, it is clear to see that it outperforms traditional web hosting in many ways. ... is largely viewed as a reliable offering in comparison to both in-house and traditional hosting solutions, the true level of reliability lies in the service provider you choose.

Definitely a site to recommend! I'd like to say that rareservers.com is good host. They have servers in the USA, UK and France.
    Very Cost effective compared to other companies and so quick in resolving problems, would recommend to any business.

I am 100% sure that viux.com team and their affordable cloud vps deals will serve your demands.
    They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

CONTACT THEM - don't hesitate any longer.

Excellent and timely tech support, Rareservers.com is very affordable.
    They are so reliable that I tend to forget who my web host is!
    Highly recommend these guys.