How to appear Twitter Feed in Searches?

How to appear Twitter Feed in Searches?

Like other platforms Twitter has their own algorithm. What I have noticed is the people's tweets that you engage with the most will appear on your timeline more than other people. There are a few other factors to consider like

1. How often you tweet.
    2. How many people you follow.
    3. How often you engage by retweeting, liking, and replying.
    4. Who you are actively searching for, connecting with, and choosing to follow back.

These are just a few factors I've come cross, I'm sure there are more. As with other networks, this can change according to the goals and direction of the platform.

The more places that link to your Twitter account, the more credible a source it will appear to search engines like Google. And it also gives your account more authority and gets you more traffic and followers. Add your Twitter account link to your blog and all of your Social Media Pages: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and email newsletters. Submit your Twitter profile to popular Twitter directories, such as About.me and Twitaholic.