Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

QUESTION regarding the choice of web host

Hey guys,
    I need your professional help in choosing a reliable web host in US or EU.
    Require 40 gbs of disk space, 1 GB of ram, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
    What can you say about libertyvps.net and the quality of their services?
    What host would you choose? Why?
    Alternatives?

I would suggest you to go for VPS hosting. Have a look on VPS hosting by scopehosts , as it provides SSD VPS hosting with weekly backups, ddos protection and Guaranteed uptime.

To my mind services from ViUX.com would be definitely best fit for hosting. They are highly reliable and their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Nice Information..

I'd like to point out that Libertyvps.net offer really good feature-rich web hosting solutions in Netherlands. They accept Bitcoin.
    Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Hello

You have to use www.wizzhosting.co.uk.They are providing best services and results to their clients.And i am using it last two years and i have great services.Go ahead try it.

I find Libertyvps.net to be perfect place to get offshore hosting. This is a great service and is a very honest and up front person when offering the best for your site.

I'd say that with ViUX.com any webmaster will find everything needed. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    I would suggest go with the provider having below qualities -

1. Quality support - Proper resolution for your issue. If you will get the quality answers for your queries then it's really best to stuck with such hosting provider.

2. Good hardware and software - Your hosting provider should have proper hardware setup and necessary software setup.

3. Cost for service - It's not necessary that you should have low budget hosting service but you should get the high quality service in the paid amount.

4. Quality time - The support team of your hosting provider should provide the resolution of your query within the time. Reply time depends on the type of query you submitted.

5. 24x7 service
    - Support team should be available 24x7 for you.

6. Server security and maintenance, uptime - - Servers on which you're going to host your service should be hardened and protected from various types of attacks. There should be firewall setup. There should be periodic maintenance and patching for your server, applications on it.

Server uptime should be minimum.

7. Easy to manage - The provider should provide the interface of panel which is easy to understand and access. GUI of the panel should be user friendly.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

If you need quality and fast hosting you can trust ViUX.com. Their service is time-tested and maintained by skilled professional team. Prices are low.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I was recommended to try libertyvps.net as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. the online chat facility has been very good from a customer service point of view, and they are very helpful when it comes to getting your own website up and running.

The questions that you should ask when searching for website hosting ... you need to be sure you make the right choice for your specific needs. ... to even hundreds of dollars per month depending on the nature of the service.

Such services can be as managed as unmanaged and if you are in search for managed VPS Services I would recommend you to check linovus.hosting

Go for hosting provider that offer -

99.9% server uptime

High speed network

A Price You Can Afford

Latest technologies

24/7 Support Guarantee
    EqServers - One of the Leading Dedicated Server Provider
    Unmetered Bandwidth Servers | Dedicated Server USA | Dedicated Server Netherlands

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast