Web Host inaccessible for too long

Hi, I was hoping someone can help.

I'm a long time customer of the Web Host; Hostned. As of January 3rd, 2018 the official site as well as anything related to this hosting service including web site, email retrieval etc is inaccessible. I've contacted them long distance and left a voice mail but no reply, they are based in Oregon from what I know and if anyone happens to live in this state and could give them a call on my behalf I would greatly appreciate it.

If the hosting service has decided to shut down, I would atleast like until the end of this month to create backups; retrieve email etc.

Hello RoadRunner

I would suggest you take Backup whatever may be the reason just take a Backup and be safe. Then do whatever you want
    █||||[ Performance Hosting ] - [ Fully Managed Shared, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ Proactively Monitored and Completely Undersold Nodes | Lightning Fast Current Generation Servers ]
    █||||[ R1soft Backup| 24x7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime ] - Hostgai.COM

Registered User 24x7servermanag's Avatar
    I would suggest the same, please take the full backup of whole service as soon as possible and make sure to download it on your local system or remote location other than you control panel. Though your web service will get close, you can restore your service from that backup.

If there is no option to take the whole backup then you will need to download every file related to your website on your system so you can upload all these files for restoring your website.
    Server Management Company
    India's Leading Managed Service Provider | Skype: techs24x7
    Cpanel Technical Discussions - Lets talk !

I also suggest like that, take an action asap to backup everything on your website and database. Buy a new hosting plan at another providers and move your business to them.

Thanks For Your Information.

I think taking backup would prevent you from any such thing in future. But currently it would be a tough for you. Have you found any help regarding this issue?

Yes, backup is very reasonable for any webmasters running web sites online.
    If you need reliable host to transfer your files to, can recommend Hostwinds.com and their ssd litespeed hosting deals.
    Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

As an experienced webmaster, can recommend rockhoster.com website hosting solutions.
    My site has been up from the very beginning, never had any problems. They offer softaculous which is 1-click installer of many scripts.

Phoenix,1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 PMB# 255
    This is good information.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner View Post
    Hi, I was hoping someone can help.

I'm a long time customer of the Web Host; Hostned. As of January 3rd, 2018 the official site as well as anything related to this hosting service including web site, email retrieval etc is inaccessible. I've contacted them long distance and left a voice mail but no reply, they are based in Oregon from what I know and if anyone happens to live in this state and could give them a call on my behalf I would greatly appreciate it.

If the hosting service has decided to shut down, I would atleast like until the end of this month to create backups; retrieve email etc.
    I hope your problem is solved now

Quote Originally Posted by stubcreator View Post
    I hope your problem is solved now
    exactly I was thinking the same

Quote Originally Posted by onlinepaystub View Post
    exactly I was thinking the same
    Thank you for sharing similar views