What are the best SEO tools for a bookmarking submission with backlinks?

What are the best SEO tools for a bookmarking submission with backlinks?

The best SEO tools are Ahref, Semrush and find the best bookmarking site is: mix, Tumblr,Plurk,Reddit,pearltrees, diggo, ttlink, updatesee

Bookmark Submission is another Off-Page SEO Techniques to create backlinks for your website, blog or business. So, if your site is bookmarked, this is an extra opportunity to increase real organic traffic", and "grow audience engagement for your websites, Blog or Business".

Best Backlink Generation and SEO Submission Tools for Blogs. Backlink generation and submission tools to improve Search engine optimization for your blog. Promote your blog or website with the help of the SEO tools for blogs. Social bookmarking sites for the seo part of your blog.

I want to know whether the bookmarking program is still effective to gain better visibility? Please someone help me by providing answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinevans View Post
    I want to know whether the bookmarking program is still effective to gain better visibility? Please someone help me by providing answers.
    A lot of people still use it as far as I know. Social bookmarking is one of the most effective ways to gain quality backlinks.
    https://www.QtechServers.com - Robust Servers in the USA.
    Fully Managed Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated Servers.

We recommend you to do social bookmarking submission manually for long live search results.

Some of the best bookmarking sites are:
    • Scoop.it
    • Flipboard
    • Plurk
    • Diigo
    • Mix
    • Tumbler
    • Reddit
    • Pearltrees
    • Instapaper
    Aryan Herbals - Shop for Online Herbal Powder | Herbal Juices and Personal Care Products

Social bookmarking is effective as an SEO tactic as long as you are doing it the right way. For example, Delicious is a great bookmarking website from Yahoo! but if you are not active in Delicious itself, that is, if you are not following people on it, engaging with the crowd, and no one is following you on it, it's just another website for you. Earlier you could have enabled a backlink to your website but nowadays almost all "good" social bookmarking sites give out nofollow links. So if you want to utilise social bookmarking as part of your SEO plan, try to spend 4-5 hours every week on the websites you believe will add value to your own website.