Free Web Hosting Account

I have knowledge about the creation of free web hosting account but did not know either this free service is for limited time or for life time ?

Hi SAP Online

Ther are many free Hosting in the market which gives you lifetime access. if you are testing or just basic site you can go with a 100% free Hosting and free domain provider for the lifetime even Domain name are provided freely for life. if need Know who provides free Domain and hosting.just pm me. I am the new user of this forum and I am not a Terms and condition reader so don't know I can post the link if you need pm me I will give you link
    █||||[ Performance Hosting ] - [ Fully Managed Shared, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ Proactively Monitored and Completely Undersold Nodes | Lightning Fast Current Generation Servers ]
    █||||[ R1soft Backup| 24x7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime ] - Hostgai.COM