Free Web Hosting Account

I have knowledge about the creation of free web hosting account but did not know either this free service is for limited time or for life time ?

Hi SAP Online

Ther are many free Hosting in the market which gives you lifetime access. if you are testing or just basic site you can go with a 100% free Hosting and free domain provider for the lifetime even Domain name are provided freely for life. if need Know who provides free Domain and hosting.just pm me. I am the new user of this forum and I am not a Terms and condition reader so don't know I can post the link if you need pm me I will give you link
    █||||[ Performance Hosting ] - [ Fully Managed Shared, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Server ]
    █||||[ Proactively Monitored and Completely Undersold Nodes | Lightning Fast Current Generation Servers ]
    █||||[ R1soft Backup| 24x7 Support | 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | 99.9% Uptime ] - Hostgai.COM

Some are free forever whereas some are paid after some period of time.

Free hosting services has certain limitations when it comes to scaling up of resources, support, domain registration and other aspects. Hence later you will have to change your service to paid one so better go with affordable hosting service that is shared hosting service.
    VPS9 Networks - Highly Configured and Secured Hosting Services
    Unmetered Dedicated Servers - Located at Netherlands, Germany, Russia and USA
    KVM |OpenVZ | Unlimited Bandwidth Hosting services, Best Offers Available