VPS deal to buy from a decent porovider ...

Integralhost.net and hosting.uk provide VPS accounts which are suitable for hosting an e-commerce project with and I wonder which way is better to go? What do you think?

Best VPS Hosting deals in India are provided by Youtable. Which are very good for any organization and small business holder. They provide VPS hosting at very affordable price.

Quote Originally Posted by klimm View Post
    Integralhost.net and hosting.uk provide VPS accounts which are suitable for hosting an e-commerce project with and I wonder which way is better to go? What do you think?
    I'd say you want a decent amount of RAM for an ecommerce store, buying VPS is tricky and some providers are not exactly honest about the resources allocated to your server i.e shared / dedicated.

Your not really going to know for sure until you purchase, what sort of traffic, specs do you feel your site will require ?
    cPanel Hosting | WHM Reseller | Managed VPS
    https://www.nodestack.net

Use VPS deals from either oissite.com or legionbox.com.
    To me, main things which differentiate between top hosting companies and average service provider are :
    - Experience
    - Good Servers
    Low Cost
    - Simple Hosting Panels
    - Speedy Support
    I think they fit in all of these well.

Starting at just $7.99/month, AccuWeb Hosting provides one of the best deals for VPS Hosting.
    AccuWeb Hosting - Best Windows VPS Provider

Try to widen your search in order to compare pricing and features with few more providers.
    I strongly believe that these VPS hosts will suit your needs:
    - Rockhoster.com
    - Exmasters.com
    Their servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

You may have quality and solid VPS accounts from kvchosting.com and libertyvps.net.
    They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
    Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
    Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
    Pleasant and patient.

Look to Hostzealot offers. You may found discount coupons in our twitter and 24/7 hour support on our web page. You are offered 6 location and sure we will be glad to help you with any hosting issue.

VPS deals from legionbox.com are solid and reliable.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time, help kindly with issues big and small.