Switzerland: Need Bitcoin VPS hosting

I need SWISS based web hosting with 40 gbs of disk space - budget is $25/mo. Pay via bitcoin.
    What can you tell me about SwissLayer.com and their reliability? Are they trustworthy?

You can't go wrong with a Swiss VPS if you require a European or offshore VPS. ... Still not convinced Switzerland is the right offshore hosting location for you and your company? Consider ... Although AminServe resells their services to outside parties, they never overcrowd servers, ignore DMCA reports, and accept Bitcoin.

They are always willing to take that extra step. I would like to say that SwissLayer.com do offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

hi,

I have not heard for any reliable VPS company in Switzerland.

Especially for those using bitcoin payment. You might try a verified company from the US
    "Powerfull state of the art DELL servers!"
    VpsWebServer - Ultimate Windows VPS hosting | Dedicated hardware MS Hyper-V technology Premium bandwidth providers
    SupportTM - Chat support Full 24/7 help desk support Email support

I believe swisslayer.com cloud web hosting solutions will serve your demands.
    They have servers located in Switzerland. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Moved to swisslayer.com and fully-satisfied with their services. Their offshore cloud servers look affordable.
    They are that good and you won't be disappointed. I don't think I will ever leave.

Libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

Some people think that Swiss hosting is as reliable as Swiss banks. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The Swiss hosting market is small, and hosting services are much less reliable than those of neighboring competitors from Germany, Great Britain or Sweden. The most reliable hosting services are in Germany. If you are looking for a budget hosting company, I can recommend host4biz or Hoster.ru. I noticed that you are interested in Bitcoin, I recommend to read this article - https://cryptoinformator.com/why-fol...s-it-good-idea .
    Last edited by sarakins; 07-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.

Attractive deals are available from hostnamaste.com and kvchosting.net.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.

Attractive VPS accounts are available from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
    They are affordable, dependable, have great software.

Anything that's swiss is expensive, to be honest . I mean, I understand the watches, those are really of good quality and made of premium materials. But what's the deal with the servers? Frankly, I have no idea where the servers of my bitcoin mixer are, and it doesn't really matter for me, as long as the price is low and the quality is high.