Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is your suggestion about InMotionHosting?

I would like to buy In motion hosting.
    But I need your feedback regarding it's support and value for money.

Its a great recommendation.

This is great hosting company. Great experience with them

That is good company but my favourite ideastack.

Such an nice piece of information.

Quote Originally Posted by muslimastro View Post
    Such an nice piece of information.
    Yes agreed

Their customer support is attentive and responsive. Security is very high in inmotion hosting. But it's bit expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by pavani25 View Post
    I would like to buy In motion hosting.
    But I need your feedback regarding it's support and value for money.

It is a good host providing technical support on time. Also just check out customer reviews on the mentioned host in web host review submission sites. Also I would suggest you to check out Scopehosts and VPS9.net for affordable SSD web hosting services with industry standard guaranteed features.

7524 Oakland Avenue, Detroit Michigan 48211, United States
    InMotion Hosting is the best web hosting service for small businesses because it offers great features

Pricing and plans
    InMotion Hosting has three shared hosting plans that are designed for businesses. When you sign up for InMotion Hosting's shared plans, you receive a percentage off for being a first-time customer. Its cheapest plan, Launch, starts at $7.99 per month. With this plan, you can host two websites. It offers six parked domains and 25 sub domains. The Power plan, which starts at $9.99 per month, can host six websites. It has all the features included in launch along with e-commerce tools, 26 parked domains and 100 sub domains. The most expensive plan, Pro, starts at $13.99. Along with all the Power plan's features, it provides unlimited parked domains and sub domains. This plan also comes with pro-level support. If you aren't positive InMotion Hosting is the right web hosting solution for your business, it comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.

Features
    All three plans include one free domain registration or transfer, and allow you to set up an unlimited number of email accounts and email storage. Each shared hosting plan also comes with unlimited disk space and $150 in free advertising credits.

Here are a few more of InMotion Hosting's most useful features:

InMotion Hosting is one of the few companies that provide multiple security features with all its plans, including a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate, a secure shell (SSH), a solid-state drive (SSD), a spam-filtering program and free data backups.
    This web hosting service uses the industry-standard cPanel for website management, and integrates with more than 400 applications. · InMotion Hosting's website builder uses templates and drag-and-drop editing, making it easy for beginners to use.
    If you're an advanced user, you can use code to fully customize your website. It's also compatible with WordPress, so you can use that integration if you're more comfortable with that interface.
    If your website is currently hosted with another company, InMotion Hosting will transfer your website in no time including your databases, domains, site files and email.
    You can reach InMotion's customer support team 24/7 by phone, email, Skype and live chat. Although its Pro Level Support is only available with the Pro plan, its regular support lines are answered promptly, and its representatives are knowledgeable about the company's system and services. There is a support center on its website, which is full of frequently asked questions, product guides, community support and website tutorials.

InMotion is mostly perfect. In their defense, InMotion does go above and beyond providing free backups and site restoration. That is why I prefer asphostportal as my hosting partner.