Post How many backlinks is it safe to create a day?

I want to create huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Please answer it so I can choose, will I do my work or I must stop it.

First Submit UR Sites in social bookmarking and Directory Submission Websites. And Do blog submission and Forum Submission.Web 2.0 Is also a one Of the important method

Hi

First look at your competition. Second, there is no "best practice" for "daily backlinks". Link profile should looks natural. That means that you should build your links consistently.

Dont't focus on number of links, focus on quality on backlinks. It is ok to get few links from social profiles but of you want to make progress then consider to do guest posting.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/mattress-toppers/

Quality of back links matter rather than quantity. If you have 1 authoritative link in compared to 100 useless irrelevant link than that 1 link will work better for you to drive traffic and rank the site.

Dont't concentrate on number of links, concentrate on personal satisfaction around backlinks. It will be alright on get couple of joins starting with social profiles Anyhow of you need to make Advance that point Think as of should would guest presenting.

SEO company is asking such question to the people who are from different field.
    strange.!! You should know and in fact you should share your knowledge with us.

Well, Don't rush for back-links. Go for Quality back-links instead of Quantity. Relevant back-links will be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolineMurphy View Post
    I want to create huge backlinks for my site, so I want to ask about this question.

Please answer it so I can choose, will I do my work or I must stop it.

It depends on you
    how many make backlinks in a day
    via social bookmarking, microblogging and many more

In SEO, only quality of backlinks matters. Quantity or number of backlinks does not matter so you can create unlimited backlinks but they should be of high quality.