Cool What is error 403 and how to fix it?

every time I faced this error 403 forbidden and I don't know how to fix this error. Finally, i got a solution and I am satisfied this solution. So I think why not i share this information with others. please tell me what is your opinion about this. Read more: 403 error forbidden

The 403 error occurs when the ability you were trying to reach is forbidden for some reason. The 403 Forbidden error shows inside the browser, just as web pages do. The 403 error usually states that the browser is unauthorized to prospect the web page requested by the user. You can try the following possibilities to fix the 403 error:
    1. Deactivate browser extensions
    2. Clear browser cache
    3. Disable firewall settings

hope this helps
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Live chat available | Matchless 24x7 Remote Tech Support
    Server Management | Web Design & Development | Mobile Apps

Basically 403 Forbidden error occurs when user browsing a web content which is restricted by website owner or a server owner, to resolve the 403 error message no need to disable any extension in your browser, simply login into the server and check Apache error logs or you can contact your web hosting or server provider to resolve a issue for you.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

Different web servers report 403 errors in different ways, the majority of which I've listed below. Occasionally a website owner will customize the site's HTTP 403 error, but that's not too common.

When you encounter this error message, you are basically trying to reach an address or a website that is forbidden to access.

This error is basically due to:

Incorrect file or folder permissions
    Incorrect settings in .htaccess file

In short, follow these steps in order to fix 403 forbidden error:

Check and reset your .htaccess file
    Reset files and folders permissions
    Disable WordPress plugins