Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool What is error 403 and how to fix it?

every time I faced this error 403 forbidden and I don't know how to fix this error. Finally, i got a solution and I am satisfied this solution. So I think why not i share this information with others. please tell me what is your opinion about this. Read more: 403 error forbidden

The 403 error occurs when the ability you were trying to reach is forbidden for some reason. The 403 Forbidden error shows inside the browser, just as web pages do. The 403 error usually states that the browser is unauthorized to prospect the web page requested by the user. You can try the following possibilities to fix the 403 error:
    1. Deactivate browser extensions
    2. Clear browser cache
    3. Disable firewall settings

hope this helps
    HostechSupport
    24x7 Remote Services
    Linux/Windows Server Administration Server Management
    Get in touch: support@hostechsuppport.com

Basically 403 Forbidden error occurs when user browsing a web content which is restricted by website owner or a server owner, to resolve the 403 error message no need to disable any extension in your browser, simply login into the server and check Apache error logs or you can contact your web hosting or server provider to resolve a issue for you.
    ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
    E-commerce Ready Hosting | Pure SSD Cloud/VPS | Offshore Dedicated Server
    24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup

The 403 Forbidden error is an HTTP status code that means that accessing the page or resource you were trying to reach is absolutely forbidden for some reason.

Different web servers report 403 errors in different ways, the majority of which I've listed below. Occasionally a website owner will customize the site's HTTP 403 error, but that's not too common.

When you encounter this error message, you are basically trying to reach an address or a website that is forbidden to access.

This error is basically due to:

Incorrect file or folder permissions
    Incorrect settings in .htaccess file

In short, follow these steps in order to fix 403 forbidden error:

Check and reset your .htaccess file
    Reset files and folders permissions
    Disable WordPress plugins

Here are some methods you can perform to fix 403 forbidden error in WordPress:

1. Roll back any new changes to fix the 403 forbidden error
    2. Fix a corrupted .htaccess file
    3. Fix the 403 forbidden error – plugin related issues
    4. Fix the 403 forbidden error with permission related issues
    5. Contact support to fix the 403 forbidden error
    WordPress Tips & Tutorials @ WPGuideline.com

Error 403(Forbidden)- This is a standard HTTP response code displayed when you have no access to the given website and you are not allowed to access the resources.
    Things you can try:
    Try refreshing the web page
    Try clearing the cache of your browser
    Check if you have access permission.

The HTTP 403 Forbidden client error status response code indicates that the server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Anujsharma662 View Post
    every time I faced this error 403 forbidden and I don't know how to fix this error. Finally, i got a solution and I am satisfied this solution. So I think why not i share this information with others. please tell me what is your opinion about this. Read more: 403 error forbidden
    403 Forbidden Error occurs when a web server forbids you from accessing the page you’re trying to open in your browser.

Try to Refresh the Page
    Try to Double Check the Address
    Clear Your Browser Cookies and Cache
    Check if You Have Permission to Access the URL
    otherwise Contact your ISP provider

An empty website directory:
    Make sure that your website content has been uploaded to the correct directory on your server.
    No index page:

To resolve this error, upload an index page to your httpdocs or public_html directory.
    If you already have a home page called something else - home.html for example - you have a couple of options:
    Rename your home page to index.html or index.php.
    Set up a redirect on the index page to your real home page. See How do I redirect my site using a .htaccess file? for details.
    Set a different default home page in your .htaccess file. Javascript Kit has a good example.
    Permission / Ownership error

A 403 Forbidden error can also be caused by incorrect ownership or permissions on your web content files and folders.

The simple reason why we are seeing this error is that you are trying to access something you don't have the permission for. Throwing a 403 forbidden error is your website's way of stating that you don't have enough permissions to proceed further. This error is basically due to: Incorrect file or folder permissions.

The simple reason why we are seeing this error is that you are trying to access something you don't have the permission for. Throwing a 403 forbidden error is your website's way of stating that you don't have enough permissions to proceed further. This error is basically due to: Incorrect file or folder permissions.

If you are getting 403 forbidden error then it means your file or folder is not available or incorrect permission.
    You can check the availability of file and also check permission of file in your account.
    For more details you can check solution of 403 forbidden error.

Three general reasons for this error. Here they are listed from most likely to least likely:

An empty website directory
    No index page
    Permission or Ownership error

403 error is forbidden error in web page .The 403 error usually states that the browser is unauthorized to prospect the web page requested by the user.To fix the 403 error Deactivate browser extensions,Clear browser cache,Disable firewall settings.
    If you want any idea about multi factor authentication service providers then akku will help to give solutions for this service.