VPS deal to buy ...

Viux.com and oissite.com VPS deals are solid and trustworthy and I need to know which way si better to follow?

Depends for what and any other options you have. If you need to have ssd solution you may want to have a look at kvchosting.net. If you need something with EU location and have perfect Money or Webmoney as payment option - go for qhoster.com.

QHoster.com and libertyvps.net VPS deals are worthwhile.
    You have ALWAYS impeccable services from them. They've guided you through a lot of difficult transitions of websites with cheerfulness, professionalism, and very thorough work.

According to my experience with easy.gr. I would recommend you easy.gr for the best, trustworthy, affordable and reliable VPS services.

Are you looking for Europe based or for US based services? If you need Europe based I can recommend you checking and having a look at qhoster.com, rareservers.com etc...
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Why dont you try AccuWeb Hosting. They have VPS Hosting plans starting at $7.99/month with 1 GB RAM(Windows and Linux).
    All of their plans includes complimentary backup, uptime guarantee with SLA and 7 days money back guarantee.
    AccuWeb Hosting - Best Windows VPS Provider

OISS site just all around looks better and more constructive for an easy purchase. The other you must contact for a quote. Hidden prices make me feel a bit leery as I have no idea if i'm paying the same as everyone else. Plus OISS at least gives you a basic idea on what you are getting. Hard to say as VIUX has a wall to keep comparing time consuming.
    ExecoreHosting - Dedicated, Web, Game, and Voice Hosting
    Follow us on Twitter @execorehosting

I am really happy to have found Viux.com cloud web host. They have stable servers located in Canada.
    They go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!

You won't go wrong with them.

If you really need VPS hosting then you can go any cheap hosting provider who gives your free VPS trails or Cheap VPS Hosting.

I do believe VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth your attention because of their top-notch services, high uptime and quality support.

I am sure you will not regret. Please contact us at hostzealot.com , we are at your service 24/7 and have prepared discounts for all the services you need.
    Best regards,
    Will be glad to get in touch with you.

Check out VPS deals from hostwinds.com and hostingsource.com as they are able to satisfy the needs of many IT users.
    Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.

I have been using VPS hosting since from 2 years in server basket they are providing 24/7 technical support to the customers with an intense security of unlimited bandwidth with affordable price , I suggest to compare with other VPS hosting services also.
    cheap VPS hosting