How to do SEO on an Ecommerce website?

Hello everybody,
    What is the difference between handling a normal website and Ecommerce website? Please help if anybody has the experience of handling an e-commerce website.... How should I start ?

Hi!
    Not easy to explain it with simple sentence

There are no big differences in the way. But with a product and your customers. identified . you will have the optimal strategy
    With this toolkit, you can optimize on-page SEO on your website
    My Review
    Igloo App Building your page easier- SSee my Igloo ReviewReview
    Feed Back tool allows you to ethically spy Convertifire Review

I think that the most difficult for you is you have to remove duplicate content and redirect them

Quote Originally Posted by pablohunt2812 View Post
    There are no big differences in the way. But with a product and your customers. identified . you will have the optimal strategy
    Hey do you have any suggestions with getting a hundred thousand pages indexed fast?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can also recommend Kvchosting.com seo web hosting solutions which are based on SSD storage.
    Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.

They are really perfect for running e-commerce web sites. For more details about them, I can suggest you liking their FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting

E-commerce is developed adamant. So it very competes. You should invest much money to do that

Good information architecture, website structure and internal link architecture are critical to rank new product pages well. Link categories from your home page, and your product pages from the category levels. This will ensure that Google finds, crawls and indexes your content fast. Also link to them from their parent category pages.

Optimize your website theme so that new products are always presented on your home page where they’ll get found and indexed. A good internal link architecture will get your new product pages indexed and ranked quickly.

the reason for comparing year on year is to mitigate the seasonal ‘spike’ – it would be statistically irrelevant to say that traffic increased 542% between August and December (which it did). As you can see from the screen shot below, there is a lot more traffic around in December in the toy niche than there is in January, but note that again the growth is almost double.

It is a very tough task for explain, but lets try. here i mention some of point which are effect mostly for SEO of eCommerce site.
    1. keyword research - If you want to run an effective ecommerce SEO, make sure to kick things off with keyword research. keyword research informs everything other SEO-related task you do on your website

2. Build Site with proper architecture - how the pages on your site are organized  and arranged - is an important SEO consideration for ANY site.

3. Perform OnPage SEO - set each and every page with Title tag, Description tag, or many more thing which are include in onpage SEO

4. Technical SEO - check your website using some SEO free tool related any technical issue is there, then solve it

5. Content Marketing - find your targeted customers hangout online, prepare amazing content around that keyword

6. Link Building - building links to your content can give your product and category pages a boost in Google’s search results.