Please help me to choose the most reliable Cloud Web Host?!

Hey guys,
    I need your help to choose the right cloud web host. Anyone to help me?
    Requirements:
    - 60 GB HD
    - 2 TB Bandwidth
    - Linux
    I have found these hosts: Rareservers.com and A2hosting.com
    Both looks quite good. Any info on their server stability and speed? What host is better? Why?

From the mentioned web hosts, I would definitely recommend rareservers.com and their cloud web hosting deals based on SSD.
    There seems to be virtually no down-time, and their servers are extremely fast. The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.

They supply the kind of affordable service that anyone would appreciate. Rareservers.com support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.
    Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

RareServers.com have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
    Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.

If you want to choose the most reliable cloud web host, then ask from easy.gr. They can guide you better.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I wanna say that my favorite cloud web host is ssdcloudservers.com pretty obviously.
    I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and any business. I'm happy with this service.

HostDens.com - Web Hosting Company

Before choosing a Cloud Web Hosting provider, one must check the price structure, security need and location of data center. Make sure you pay for what you use.

If you want any idea to choose the cloud service for your business requirements then I suggest cloud now technologies they are the leading cloud tech solutions in the USA. In cloud now technologies they offer devops services, cloud migration, cloud-managed service, application development services. In the last survey cloud now technologies ranked as the top devops services company in usa.

Hello, if you're looking for a dedicated hosting company or a VPS hosting provider, I recommend bodHOST.
    In my perspective, bodHOST is a trustworthy web host because they value their customers' needs.
    Support is critical in the hosting industry because it supports clients in resolving issues at any time. Their excellent 24/7/365 customer service and 99.95 percent uptime earned them a 4.8 out of 5 star rating from customers.
    Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to help us with any requests we've had and to ensure that our move to their server went as easily as possible.
    bodHOST is offering 15% OFF ONN Dedicated hosting servers, Use coupon code "FBDS15" and get dedicated hosting plans