Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What is the Best Reseller hosting?

I want to choose the best host that offers reseller hosting packages:
    - 100 GB HD
    - 3 TB Bandwidth
    - Linux
    - 24/7 customer support
    What are your views on Mechanicweb.com and Kvchosting.net web hosting providers?
    I've done a search and found these hosts. Are they reliable? What is better?

Well, kvchosting.net lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

Lightbulb Offer

I can offer you HostZealot, you can find many feedbacks in the net, our support is 24/7 and we will always find suitable equipment for your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us on hostzealot.com

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Pretty good reseller hosting accounts offered by these decent hosts:
    - Dreamhost.com
    - QHoster.com
    - Rockhoster.com
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I wanted to have a professional site available but not be involved, except to update pictures.
    I was looking for someone I could depend on. I found exactly that in kvchosting.net ssd reseller hosting. I have not been disappointed.

==>> choose Mechanicweb.com reseller hosting solutions (start from $12.49/mo), OP! You will not regret a thing!
    They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

here is Hostdens Reseller hosting plan--
    SSD Ress 1
    $ 6Per Month
    20 GB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    cPanel Accounts 10
    Free Let's Encrypt SSL
    24x7 Live Support
    HostDens.com - Web Hosting Company

Hi Bull,
    i see your requirement i would suggest Host IT Smart. HITS give you 130 GB Storage, unlimited bandwidth + 24x7 customer support see here for more information https://www.hostitsmart.com/reseller-hosting

HDD is no longer used by most of hosting company. Go for SSD Hosting provider.

For 100GB disk, I recommended you to use VPS instead of shared hosting.
    Affordable Web Hosting
    Shared Hosting - CDN - Instant Setup - Location in US/UK/EU/AU/CA

ResellerClub - Rs. 1290/Month
    InMotion Hosting- $ 13.99/month - InMotion is the International hosting provider provides services for Indian clients as well.
    BigRock - Rs. 519/month
    HostGator - Rs. 1325/month
    Znetlive - Rs. 856/month

You can compare these reseller hosts here with their prices, features and all services and offerings at: http://www.hostingcharges.in/compare-hosting/reseller
    Compare Top Web Hosting Companies @ http://www.hostingcharges.in/compare-hosting

There is a number of reseller hosting provider company but I would like to suggest go with Host IT Smart.

there are so many good reseller hosting websites.
    you can read hosting reviews and compare their pricing & features at https://www.hostyfire.com/reviews/be...eller-hosting/
    Founder At Hostyfire.com (A web hosting review site)
    Quick Links:
    Best Hosting Reviews | Best Cloud Hosting | Best VPS Hosting | Best Dedicated Hosting

Diganta Tower, 12/1 R K Mission Road, Dhaka – 1203.
    Kvchosting.net is better, and you can trust them for best Reseller hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I want to choose the best host that offers reseller hosting packages:
    - 100 GB HD
    - 3 TB Bandwidth
    - Linux
    - 24/7 customer support
    What are your views on Mechanicweb.com and Kvchosting.net web hosting providers?
    I've done a search and found these hosts. Are they reliable? What is better?
    If you are looking for cPanel/WHM reseller, you should know first of all that they are all on linux... for 100GB HD or SSD, they will rip you off, it will be easier for you ordering vps from some bigger company and hiring someone to install you cPanel on vps and configure everything than buying Reseller hosting packages.. but again it depends how big is your budget and how big do you plan to grow..

Build your own Web hosting business today. Get unlimited disk space, bandwidth, and email. Free WHMCS for easy billing solutions.24x7 local support.

I would Like To Suggest Go With Host IT Smart

Read Here for more info:- https://www.quora.com/Which-is-the-b...vider-in-India

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast