What is the Best Reseller hosting?

I want to choose the best host that offers reseller hosting packages:
    - 100 GB HD
    - 3 TB Bandwidth
    - Linux
    - 24/7 customer support
    What are your views on Mechanicweb.com and Kvchosting.net web hosting providers?
    I've done a search and found these hosts. Are they reliable? What is better?

Well, kvchosting.net lived up to the task so far in reliability and probably the best customer service I've had - no headaches whatsoever in helping me get set up. I have already switched to their VPS hosting accounts and everything works perfect. I highly recommend them.

Lightbulb Offer

I can offer you HostZealot, you can find many feedbacks in the net, our support is 24/7 and we will always find suitable equipment for your needs. Do not hesitate to contact us on hostzealot.com

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Pretty good reseller hosting accounts offered by these decent hosts:
    - Dreamhost.com
    - QHoster.com
    - Rockhoster.com
    It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I wanted to have a professional site available but not be involved, except to update pictures.
    I was looking for someone I could depend on. I found exactly that in kvchosting.net ssd reseller hosting. I have not been disappointed.

==>> choose Mechanicweb.com reseller hosting solutions (start from $12.49/mo), OP! You will not regret a thing!
    They are already set up and ready for Joomla and similar applications, and the customer support has always been prompt and helpful.

here is Hostdens Reseller hosting plan--
    SSD Ress 1
    $ 6Per Month
    20 GB Disk Space
    Unlimited Bandwidth
    cPanel Accounts 10
    Free Let's Encrypt SSL
    24x7 Live Support
    HostDens.com - Web Hosting Company

Hi Bull,
    i see your requirement i would suggest Host IT Smart. HITS give you 130 GB Storage, unlimited bandwidth + 24x7 customer support see here for more information https://www.hostitsmart.com/reseller-hosting

HDD is no longer used by most of hosting company. Go for SSD Hosting provider.

For 100GB disk, I recommended you to use VPS instead of shared hosting.
    Cheap Linux VPS - $4/m
    Shared Hosting $9/ Year - Instant Setup + Master Reseller + Free Blesta