Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I used about all hosting but they have some strict policy about copywrite notifications and may ban your site if load exceeds. So only love my own dedicated servers. I think for that purpose only server mania is good. You can check your domain and hosting from https://seotoolcheckers.com/domain-hosting-checker link and may get the speed of your sites.

My personnel experience of using NameCheap Web hosting is awesome. With a short budget they give us a option for hosting 3 websites and free ssl certificates

Linux Reseller Hosting is one of the businesses which is in boom nowadays. Reseller hosting makes you able to create sub-packages within the bandwidth and disk space from the allocated primary package. Through WHM, it is easy to create custom packages for your clients as per their need. The reseller purchases the Linux reseller hosting plans from the main host in wholesale and further sells it to his clients. The main host allocates a certain portion of bandwidth and hard disk space in the reseller’s account. The main host can lend the reseller a dedicated server or he can resell the shared hosting plans.

The perfect plan for to get you started in reselling
    50 GB Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Host Unlimited Websites
    cPanel WHM
    30 Days Money Back Policy
    1-Click Scripts Installer
    Free Daily Backups
    Free Domain Reseller Account
    White Labelled Interface
    Unlimited Addons Domains
    Unlimited Parked Domains
    Free Domain Name for 1 Year or Transfer of Domains
    (.com/.in/.net/.org/..info/.co.in/.biz)
    Plans Stating at just only 899/Mo.

Well, kvchosting.net lived up to this job up to now in reliability and most likely the very best customer support I have had - no hassles at all in helping me get installed. I've switched to their own VPS hosting account and everything works great. They are strongly recommended by me.

Have you tried WPEngine? I think it would depend on what type of sites you are hosting. WPEngine is kinda pricey but worth it IMHO. If you are looking for low cost you can go with static-ish wordpress sites on Google App Engine. GAE most the cost is for the Cloud SQL service if they are low traffic.

I think you should try HostZealot because you can find many feedbacks on the website and 24/7 support etc.

For both aspiring entrepreneurs and busy developers, reseller hosting is a great way to make money. But what is the best reseller hosting?

The information is useful, thanks

We (Everdata) are the best and cheapest reseller hosting provider.

You can find our services here: Paidboom.com
    If you have any questions, Do let me know

Affordable price and courteous service: http://www.vandweb.com/cloud_hosting/global

I want to tell you about Wisesolution.in, you can find many feedbacks on the net, our support is 24/7 and we will always find the appropriate Will bring the solution for your needs.

InMotion is a capable web host that offers a vast range of products and services, including one of the most comprehensive reseller hosting plans around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast