Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Which is best joomla or wordpress?

Hello All,

I want to create a Vector Design site by me no professional web developer. For this I want to know which is best joomla and wordpress.

Thanks.

Go With wordpress.... Because easy to customize and response

Conclusion. Drupal, Joomla and WordPress are all fantastic content management systems. ... However, WordPress beats them with its ease of use, huge global community, plugins and themes. We feel that most non-developer users would find it much easier to build with WordPress than Joomla or Drupal

Joomla and WordPress platforms are renowned for their ease-of-use, extensive customization opportunities, and active communities.
    The decision yet as to which web host is going to be the right one for you, some of our reviews might help you out.
    1. Search engine optimization.

-If we compare the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) capabilities of both platforms out of the box, Joomla takes a slight edge due enabling its users to set meta descriptions and keywords.

-During our testing, we found Easy Frontend SEO (EFSEO) to be the best Joomla equivalent to Yoast. It enables you to carry out many of the same tasks – such as editing your meta information – directly on the front end of your site, and also includes a handy automatic mode for generating this data without your input.

2. Security.
    -Due to its popularity, WordPress has a giant target on its back when it comes to security vulnerabilities.

-On the other hand, Joomla ships with both an option to force connections over SSL and another one for 2FA. In addition, it offers its own set of security extensions, and its developers maintain a list of those extensions with known vulnerabilities.

I think WordPress is best because, WordPress is web software and it is very interesting with its great availability of plugins which to complete and optimize your site, even with regard to ecommerce. WordPress is universally recognized as the most used CMS on the web, stable, secure and easy to use. It is precisely great due to its simplicity that allows you to manage a website. WordPress is web software you can use to create your own website or blog.

Benefits of using WordPress:

1. Huge collection of themes
    2. Huge collection of plugin
    3. User friendly that we have freedom to edit anywhere any time with active internet connection
    4. Use it as a blog website, web application based website, Ecommerce website, classified website
    5. Build a website without coding

I would like to suggest Wordpress.

In my opinion WordPress is more effective and user friendly. Specially according to SEO point it has more effective results then joomla. As stats shows more than 50% websites are using WordPress CMS.

Both are Good but it depends on your requirements what you want to do or going to build on.

WordPress is the best Content Management System. It is very Popular in for is easy to use design. I suggest you choose WordPress CMS for your website.

Wordpress is the best option.

WordPress is easy, popular and has a great ecosystem. Joomla is just like that. Only thing is it's ecosystem comes second to WordPress, and there is a learning curve with Joomla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast