Thread: Web development

Web development

Web development is concerned with the coding of a website that makes the site work. Web developers are responsible for managing data within the database, and serving that data to designers for displaying it in the design. They use HTML and programming languages like PHP, C++, Java, etc. to develop website pages.

Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications (or just 'web apps') electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. Among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Most recently Web development has come to mean the creation of content management systems or C M S. These C M S can be made from scratch, proprietary or open source. In broad terms the C M S acts as middle ware between the database and the user through the browser. A principle benefit of a C M S is that it allows non-technical people to make changes to their web site without having technical knowledge.

Hi

Web development broadly refers to the tasks associated with developing websites for hosting via intranet or internet. The web development process includes web design, web content development, client-side/server-side scripting and network security configuration, among other tasks.

https://www.welllivingshop.com/bedding/http://forums.hostsearch.com/showthr...eb-development

Yah, website development is the really broad term, you can develop your website through a framework like
    1) Angularjs
    2) Laravel
    3) React.js
    4) Node.js
    5) Ruby on Rails
    6) Symfony
    7) ASP.NET
    8) Yii
    9) Meteorjs
    10) CakePHP
    and all have it powerful result
    hostdens provide excellent WordPress hosting

Web development is a broad term and used to define as the development of a website using languages such as HTML, PHP, Drupal, Javascript, Laravel etc.

Web development has been a growing industry, Since the commercialization of the web. It is for the work involved in developing a website for the Internet or an Intranet. It has also impacted personal networking and marketing.

Web Development is some-what a vague term used to describe the building or maintaining of web sites hosted on the internet. I use the word ‘vague' because there's so many programming languages, frameworks and tools that are used for Web Development. Web Development could refer to a single web page built with HTML and CSS that might contain a couple hundred lines of code. Or on the other end of the spectrum it could refer to a website like Facebook that supposedly contains around 60 million lines of code.

Web development is a broad term for the work involved in developing a web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing the simplest static single page of plain text to the most complex web-based internet applications (or just 'web apps') electronic businesses, and social network services. A more comprehensive list of tasks to which web development commonly refers, may include web engineering, web design, web content development, client liaison, client-side/server-side scripting, web server and network security configuration, and e-commerce development. Among web professionals, "web development" usually refers to the main non-design aspects of building web sites: writing markup and coding. Most recently Web development has come to mean the creation of content management systems or CMS. These CMS can be made from scratch, proprietary or open source. In broad terms the CMS acts as middleware between the database and the user through the browser. A principle benefit of a CMS is that it allows non-technical people to make changes to their web site without having technical knowledge.

Web Development is known as Website Development. Web improvement extensively alludes to thale tasks related with creating websitesfor hosting via internet. The web development process incorporates website design/architecture, web content development, customer side/server-side scripting and network security configuration etc.

Web development is a broad term and used to define as the development of a website using languages such as HTML, PHP, Javascript etc.

A website is developed by a developer through a frramework like:
    1. Symfony 2
    2. Phalcon
    3. Laravel
    4. Yii
    5. CodeIgniter
    6. CakePHP
    7. ZendPHP
    8. FuelPHP
    9. Slim

In my opinion Laravel is the best PHP framework as per my experience and I like CakePHP too.
    CakePHP is a rapid development framework for PHP utilizes generally known design patterns like Associative Data Mapping, Front Controller, and MVC.
    Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development should be an enjoyable, creative experience to be really satisfying. Laravel is the most popular framework among developers, they believe Laravel development services give a boost to your business but all framework have their powerful result.

In simpler words, this is creating a unique design for your site. By the way, it’s quite difficult to find a company to create a web page design. I myself have come across this and I know what I'm talking about. Now imagine Pakistan ... What do you think there is generally the Internet ??? I was shocked when I realized what it was! It all started when I went on a business trip to Pakistan and I received more than 3 projects. I started work but I needed help in the field of web design ... When I told my friend about this, he advised one company that deals with web development in islamabad. I was shocked and immediately contacted them. They immediately agreed and helped me. The design of the web pages was simply unique and I was very pleased with the quality of work. So even in Pakistan there are great web design and development companies!

which technology is best for web development & also good for google SEO ??and please suggest is it good to develop a website in angular .js

Web development is the coding or programming that enables website functionality, per the owner's requirements.It mainly deals with the non-design aspect of building websites,which includes coding and writing markup.

Web development ranges from creating plain text pages to complex web-based applications, social network applications and electronic business applications.

The web development hierarchy is as follows:

Client-side coding
    Server-side coding
    Database technology

Web development is to modify your website structure.

Web development is the work involved in developing a website for the Internet or an intranet. Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex web-based internet applications, electronic businesses, and social network services. Web development includes many types of web content creation. Some examples include hand coding web pages in a text editor, building a website in a program like Dreamweaver, and updating a blog via a blogging website. In recent years, content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla have also become popular means of web development. These tools make it easy for anyone to create and edit their own website using a web-based interface.
    Top Web & Mobile APP Development, Web Design Company - Voizac Inc.

Voizac Inc. is a leading web and mobile application development Company. Hire certified experts for mobile app, web development and custom software development.