Cloud infrastructure for Magento

Which cloud infrastructure for Magento in Brazil has the best reviews for security.

Alex, how many of them do you know in Brasil?
    HostColor.com
    Cloud ServersDedicated Hosting
    Data Centers in U.S. and Europe - in business since 2000

There are several key areas to consider when you choose a cloud infrastructure provider. You have to make sure that it's a big name in the industry and has the data center in the desired country, that’s the key. This should give you a starting point.

Never settle for a lesser-known provider just because they’re cheap, trust me when I say your business will suffer. So, once you have a decent list, look for the attributes that you value the most. In my case (running a medium scale business on Magento store with Cloudways), I looked for reliability, the ease to scale, and some important performance metrics and found AWS the best choice for me (by the way, AWS has São Paulo - Brazil region too).

Next, you want to go for an efficient and reliable managed hosting provider. This is probably the most crucial part. Look for the hosting review sites and all the comparison sites (this might take some time, and it's better that you invest that time). Get an idea of all the metrics such as features they offer, support, their technology and see what name pops up the most.

If you can, get trials too. This way you’ll test out the features, but never play around with your live site, make staging areas. It took me almost a reasonable amount of time searching for the right match (Cloudways), but when I tried it out and got in contact with them, I was convinced right then.

I was really impressed by their support, which is probably their best feature and all that for a pretty fantastic price. That’s it; it was that simple (except for the initial search part).

Magento Commerce Cloud provides a pre-provisioned infrastructure that includes PHP, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Elasticsearch technologies; a git-based workflow with automatic build and deploy for efficient Rapid development and Continuous deployment every time you push code changes in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) ...

Cloudways supports multiple applications for cloud hosting in Brazil. For more details see the link below:
    https://www.cloudways.com/en/brazil-cloud-hosting.php

Magento Commerce Cloud provides a pre-provisioned infrastructure that includes PHP, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Elasticsearch technologies; a git-based workflow with automatic build and deploy for efficient Rapid development and Continuous deployment every time you push code changes in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) ...